Saturday, September 8, 2007

Long Hour Friday...

I was working 12 hours shift last Friday, just to coupling with the Shift Manager to understand his job nature and observed on how he solved the problem / challenges together on studying what type of report he is using for the decision.

I went in to the office @ 6:30am and got the pass to go into the production floor. Met the Shift manager @ 7am and the works started. I was walking together with the Shift Manager in the factory production line and lots of meeting. Learnt a lot on the manufacturing floor. A tired day but filled with new knowledge :->

I need to compile all the notes and share the result with my boss later next week.

2 comments:

sbanboy said...

Rest while you can bro ... catch up someday

TZ said...

Just came back to KL yesterday (Monday evening)... :-) catch up with you later eh!