Friday, September 28, 2007

Two Universities in a row...

Last Tuesday, I paid a visit to MultiMedia University (MMU) near Cyberjaya attending the Technology talk. This tech talk is regarding the Multi-core Parallelism, the next generation of how the software coding could be optimized and run faster than current. To all the IT technical project manager + developers / architect, take note for your coming software product. Will blog about this later.

Today, I went to Lim Kok Weng university (LkWU) for lunch with my colleague. This was my first time visit to this University although i passes by every morning on my way to work. The University from far looks very creative... but wait till you see how fashionable the student... you definitely will not be too surprise. The student over in LKWU are so creative and fashionable. Of course this is an art based university if you would like to argue with me... anyway, it is worth to pay a visit.



I had one wing's beef burger with egg and 1 wings durian smoothies. It tasted good... :-) We sat there for nearly an hour after our meal. Of course chit chat and checking out fashionable girls and guys... :-p Back to office @ about 2pm...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! Liked the way u put the LKWU sentence, far from creative but the fashionable students.. can't agree more.. :)