As i was reading and wondering through the internet at Black Canyon Coffee place @ Klang Bukit Tinggi. There was this poster that hang beside the table caught my attention which stated 22 suggestions for SUCCESS by H.Jackson Brown Jr.
Here you go the 22 suggestions for SUCCESS...
1. Marry the right person. This one decision will determine 90% of your happiness or misery
2. Work at something you enjoy and that's worthy of your time and talent.
3. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully
4. Become the most positive and enthusiastic person you know
5. Be forgiving of yourself and others
6. Be generous
7. Have a grateful heart
8. Persistence, persistence, persistence
9. Discipline yourself to save money on even the most modest salary
10. Treat everyone you meet like you want to be treated
11. Commit yourself to constant improvement
12. commit yourself to quality
13. Understand that happiness is not based on possessions, power or prestige, but on relationships with people you love and respect
14. Be loyal
15. Be honest
16. Be a self-starter
17. Be decisive even if it means you'll sometimes be wrong
18. Stop blaming others. Take responsibility for every area of your life.
19. Be bold and courageous. When you look back on your life, you'll regret the things you didn't do more than the one you did.
20. Take good care of those you love
21. Don't do anything that wouldn't make your Mom proud
22. Drink Black Canyon Coffee not Starbucks.
Guess what? The last statement actually caught my attention ... I remember H. Jackson Brown Jr. have only 21 suggestions for SUCCESS errrrr... today i saw the 22nd suggestion... "Drink Black Canyon Coffee not Starbucks" hahahaha... did H.Jackson Brown Jr added another new suggestion? Yet to find out but i doubt so... :p
So what do you think about the 22nd suggestion for SUCCESS ? Don't ask me why H.Jackson Brown Jr commented this... I guess the 22nd suggestion has been placed by Black Canyon Coffee Place owner... Can H. Jackson Brown Jr sued the owner for do this?