Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Flashback 2008: March

5 Elements of My life turned one year old on March 8th 2008. This year March 8th 2008 also marked a date for all the Malaysian to exercise their rights as a citizen.


So what is the 5 Elements of my life?
FEELING: Life is like a roller costal which sometime you will feel happy; sad; frastruction; exciting; down; disappointed etc...
DREAM: I use DREAM as one of the element as I think everyone including myself should have a dream and wishes in our life.
MAKING DECISION: Important element eh! The moment you wake up everyday, you are making decision... small, risky, impactful, .... So what is your decision ?
HEALTH: A strong mind starts with a fit body. What is more important HEALTH or others? you decide.
WEALTH: Job would be able to help on generate wealth. So do investment. Let's work Smart and Invest Smart.

A busy yet happening month. I was busy transition out all my task to another person and this marked a career turn point for me. I was out from a company that i served for 8 years. A great place to work company... Sigh! *Sob Sob* we had a farewell party on the last Friday of the month.



Detail on what happened in TZ's life on March 2008...

Stay tune for April 2008 flashback @ 15:00 eh!

3 comments:

Lifebook said...

What is 3rd element in your life again? Making love? Opsss misread... should be making decision. LOL!!!

Happy New Year!!!

William said...

All the best in your new position!

TZ said...

Lifebook: LoL... i think u need a new spec... by the way... r u seeing :p MAKING LOVE: Important element eh! The moment you wake up everyday, you are making love... small, risky, impactful, .... So what is your position? Muhahaha ....

William: thanks dude! :p