Thursday, December 25, 2008

Xmas RPM @ Fitness First The Curve

I woke up this morning having an indecisive mind whether i should hit the gym @ FF-Axis or FF-The Curve. I wanted to attend Nic's 1.5 hours Xmas Steps class but i would also like to go for the launching of the latest RPM 41 @ FF-The Curve. I could only choose one since the time was overlapped. So, do you know how TZ decide which one to go???....


Muahahaha.... I just flipped a coin and decided to hit the gym @ FF-The Curve for RPM 41 launch. I was taking my own sweet time to get ready to hit the gym... took me almost 30 mins to get out my condo... errrrr... just not in the rush mode ... It's Xmas... :p

I reached The Curve @ about 10:45am and the class will only start @ 11:30am. My stomach was shouting for milk milk... sound like a baby calling for food. Where should i get the milky drinks... ahha... I just walked by O'briens and hopped in to get the Hot Chocolate.

On my way to Fitness First, I bumped into the Group Exercise Instructor / Coordinator, Jason K. He asked me whether i was going for RPM 41 launching... I nodded and he asked me to run "Run TZ run... run for your seat... " as there were 3 remaining seats left. Thanks Jason, hurray, I grabbed the last seat ... I was so so soooo soooooo lucky... :)

At 11:30am, the two RPM queens, Lilian and Herny was on the stage explaining the new cycling move i.e. Seated power climb.  yada yada yada....  The class started with the warm up song which one of my favorite song America Boy by Estelle.



Overall the music was nice for this release and the workout was different from the previous. It's more intensity workout on quad and hamstring with the seated power climb. Anyway, I enjoyed the class so much and looking forward to attend another one or two before flying off to Uganda :) 

I was so tempted to attend the new bodypump launch too after the RPM class. Errrr...  my boss, the stomach was not very keen to let me attend the bodypump... he has sent me an red alert message ... HUNGRY HUNGRY... FOOD FOOD FOOD... I gotta please my boss, so how to attend the class. :p At the end, I just called it a day, hit the shower and drove back.

During the whole RPM 41 class, i was yawning away... i was so blurred like still in my beautiful Xmas dreamland... dreaming of my present, santa and his elves... :p

What a blur Xmas morning for TZ.... 

Ho Ho Ho Merry Xmas
圣诞节快乐 

5 comments:

Medie007 said...

merry christmas my dear friend!

Twilight Man said...

Merry Christmas TZ! So you are leaving soon? Remember to post tribal photos of yourself to share ok....

foongpc said...

So you've decided to go back to Uganda? It's Christmas day and I won't go to the gym cos it's a rest day for my body and it's all about food, food and food! : )

Anonymous said...

Merry Xmas...

TZ said...

Medie007: Thanks dude.... Same to you too ... Have a nice Xmas and happy new year :)

Twilight Zone: Yup... I will be back to Uganda after the new years... since you have given me an African Snowman... heheheee...

foongpc: I will be going back after new year... i'm looking forward to go back. To continue my blog with TZ in the Africa :p

Keeyit: Thanks! Have a merry Xmas and Happy New year.