Sunday, December 28, 2008

No Money! No Yellow Man...

Whenever you hear about this song, what come to your mind???

I follow... I follow... I follow... 
I will follow you
Follow you wherever you may go
There isn't an ocean too deep
A mountain so high it can keep me away
Yada Yada Yada...



The yellow man was following me in and out for the past one year. I signed up and paid the yellow man to follow me with the post paid plan initially... but recently due to i always travel outside the country and not in Malaysia most of the time. I have decided to switch to Pre-Paid plan. I still have yellow man following me in and out everyday. Weeeeee!

Guess what? I was in The Curve today, surfing net at the same time texting my friends. Suddenly, my text could not be sent... So, I checked the balance and it shown RM0.00... And my Yellow Man just ran away... *sob sob*. Yellow Man, where are you? hehehe... Yellow Man is such money minded and no longer follow me since i was no money... :( 

Anyway, I was walking around The Curve try to get the top up card for my phone... unfortunately i could not get any within the building ... Sigh! I tried 7 Eleven @ The Curve, a Nokia phone shop, could not find the IT center... I was no luck at all. At the end, i walked over to Tesco and visited the yellow man agency to get one new yellow man to follow me. After the transaction, I got my yellow man following me again... hurray! 

No Money! No Yellow Man

8 comments:

[SK] said...

since you're always away, there is now a new provider with an "orange alphabet" you can opt for, heard that the way they charge is rather attractive, but they only have 3G network though..

TZ said...

SK: Thanks for the suggestion... maybe i should explore more on other than the yellow man :) The Uganda prepaid charges calculated by second... It's a good one :)

foongpc said...

Yeah, maybe you should try others. For me, the yellow man has been a faithful follower, or should I say, I've been very loyal to the yellow man? : )

TZ said...

FoongPC: I have no complaint on Yellow Man service until recently after i switch it to PRepaid ... muhahaha :p Anyway, I should go ahead to explore more.

Anonymous said...

I m also using digi.

You know last time there was a promotion where we top up RM100 can last for a year?

I hope there still have this promotion...

William said...

I have been using digi for 8 years.....

TZ said...

Keeyit: So good ... I wish they have this lor.

William: Wow! At that time there still have no Yellow Man following you yet :p

Unknown said...

the yellow man's pretty unique mktg idea :)