Thursday, October 23, 2014

Usual Saturday night chill out place!!!...

I sent my cousin this via whatsapp...


Cousin replied: Starbie rite... I saw u d :)
my replied: kub

We usually visit Ikano Power Center (IPC) after our dinner. My mom, aunty, uncle and cousin usually head over to Popular bookstore for books. I usually chill in Starbie IPC. Starbie IPC is quiet and less crowded on Saturday night. I get to online over in Starbie while waiting for them to come over and look for me after they have done their reading at the bookstore.

Last Saturday night, as usual I order a drink at the counter and headed my usual seat in Starbie IPC. A seat that can view the whole activities in Starbie IPC. I ordered Chocolate Cream Chip Frappe...

Chocolate Cream Chip Frappe
Started to study my Project Management Exam next week... All of sudden people just rushed in and the whole place was getting noisy. Toddles were shouting and making lots of unwanted noisy. What i hoped was they leave as soon as possible. But they were not... Too bad~

I ended up settle with my earphone to reduce the noise...

No comments: