Friday, November 21, 2014

Coffee Place : Coffee Affairs @ Bishop Street, Penang

I was at Penang for the Penang Bridge International Marathon Run... It was Saturday evening, my friend and I walked over to meet a friend of mine whom also went for PBIM run. After meeting the friend as we walked back to our hotel at Weld Quay, we came across this coffee place named Coffee Affairs.
Front entrance

Barista are busy making coffee behind the counter
 
I ordered a cafe Latte and my friend ordered a Hot Chocolate. We sat down and enjoyed the cafe decoration while chit chatting... It's quite unique and the whole place feel very homey.

Hot Chocolate and Cafe Latte

My Cafe Latte
The cafe latte is tasty and the temperature is just nice. Overall the experience in this cafe is nice and it's very near to our hotel that we stayed.