Wednesday, November 12, 2014

On chilling @ Premium Lounge KLIA

My friends said I'm a frequent traveller... some of them said KLIA and KLIA2 are my 2nd home.

Do you know my 2nd home KLIA got a nice premium lounge which served free flow of Heineken Beer?

Oct 31st 2014 - I was leaving City of Potholes to City of Angel up north... I went to the airport earlier to try to catch an earlier flight. Due to my ticket is a cheapest fare, i could not checked myself in to the earlier flight. As a result, i have 3 hours to spend.

After checked-in to my original flight, i went through the immigration and security check, then went into the train to the satellite building where the KLIA Premium Lounge located. I remembered one of my credit card allowed me to stay up to 3 hours in the lounge free~

So, I decided to pay a visit and found out that they served food and Heineken Beer free...


I have been traveling for nearly every week but I didn't bother to sit in the lounge and enjoy the food, drink and its environment. But now, since they have free flow of drinks which i could booze without paying anything, i will always visit when i fly off from KLIA... 

5 comments:

Small Kucing said...

that doesnt look like beer...LOL.....

jiayoh tis friday !

Reanaclaire said...

Been there once at the premium lounge.. free flow of food and ice cream too! But I heard KLIA2 doesnt have one, right?

TZ said...

Small kucing: hahaha... because it's BLACK n WHITE? ;-)

Reana Claire: They do have premium lounge but just that our local bank credit cards are NOT entitle to enjoy the free entry.

The Yum List said...

I haven't visited the lounge in the new terminal. We used to frequent the old one though - mostly for water and free internet.

TZ said...

The Yum List: I usually buy a coffee @ Starbie and sit there. Never explore the lounge ;-)