Thursday, March 29, 2007

A Normal day ...

Mother nature has poured lots of water to the city of Kuala Lumpur. Fortunately no flood was reported. I woke up at about 16:00 after working in US timezone. Extremely tired and not feeling well. So i decided to hit the gym to release some stress of my muscle... hehehe...

Since i have not attended any BODYPUMP this week. Decided to attend the bodypump class @ Fitness First - Maxis. Michelle was the instructor for the class today. She is very patient and she ensured her student have a correct post as her student would not hurt themselves. Way to go Michelle... :-> As usual i sweat like crazy in BodyPump class. I feel good after the class especially my back and shoulder. I got a tough time when doing the abs as my abs has not recovered from my workout yesterday and the day before ... :->

BodyPump

Initially, i just wanna to attend the bodypump class and left the gym early. I saw the traffic jam outside and decided to stay on for another class ... hehehe... so i hit the RPM class and Michelle was the instructor again... oh no, same instructor as bodypump ... :-( Anyway, i just wanna to kill my time to avoid the traffic jam ... so what the hack. Another room is having Bodycombat but the instructor was not there when the RPM started... i decided to stick with RPM then...

I about to leave the gym after my shower, i bump into Musa my gym buddy whom attend the BodyCombat. He brought a visitor to attend the BodyCombat class. Mike, a Korean guy whom interested to join the gym. Musa introduced me to Michael and we have some chat ...

No comments: