Monday, March 19, 2007

Tired and enjoyable weekend follow by busy week ...

I have a nice weekend with my two collagues (Ye Fei / Tracy) and gym buddy (Musa). It was a tired trip but we covered quite a lot of places i.e. Putrajaya, Seremban, Malacca in 1 1/2 days... :-) I don't have any picture taken as i forgot to bring my SLR camera...Damn! Anyway, waiting for my collagues and buddy to send me some picture... I will blog more once i have the picture. :->

This week will be a busy week for me. I started today with lots of mail to reply as i did not clear it last night as what i do normally in Sunday night. I am going to Penang tomorrow morning attending a face to face (F2F) meeting there with different group from various country (China, Costa Rica, US etc). Lots of pre-reading needed on the material discuss on the F2F. I don't think i have much time to blog this few days but i will try to do it (no promise)... Stay tune eh!

No comments: