Sunday, March 11, 2007

Near Missed @ RPM class...

It's difficult for me to wake up today... i'm not sure why maybe because of the bad dream that i had last nite... hehehe...

I missed my regular Sunday 10am Step Class with Daniel @ FF-Uptown. I managed to reach FF-Uptown @ about 11 something. I bumped into Daniel the instructor. He is wondering that where have i been for the past 2 months. This is because he knew i'm very keen to attend his class since day one. (I seldom missed the class :-> ). But recently, because of my work, I have been missing in action for about 2 months (Assignment in Penang). One of my classmate thought that i have given up gym. Giving up Gym ... these words is not in my dictionary and this will be the last things in my list... :-)

Since i arrived at the gym about 11 something, there are only two choices BODY COMBAT or RPM. So guess what i choose? Bingo! ... RPM hehehe.... I was the 1st one in the class, setup my bike and start rolling to warm up. Lilian the instructor came in and we started the conversation about RPM new release. She told me that she is going to teach the new release i.e. RELEASE 34... Hurray, new song, new workout and everything new ...

Started the warm up track as usual ... nothing special... Song for Track #1 was so so only... At track 2, there is some variation with the previous releases track #2. In the mid of the track, we need to roll our paddle faster than before... This was what happen to me during the rolling. All of the Sudden, i felt that something was pulling my left leg and my shoe was getting tighter. I got a shock and quickly stop the bike. Guess what? My shoe lace has been suck into the paddle and my feet has been stuck with the bike. I stopped the bike immediately with a proper emergency stopped. Then, i slowly got my leg out from the paddle, untied the shoe lace from the paddle of the bike. Tightened my shoe lace and continue the class. Fortunately, i'm familiar with the Bike and was not panic. Otherwise, my leg could be seriously injured in this incident.

So all the RPMer, tighten your shoe lace and ensure that it will not get suck into the paddle eh!... This is important, if it does, you will injure your leg badly.

Be careful and enjoy your ride :-)

No comments: