Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Penang : Day 1

Reached Penang at about 12pm after challenging 4 hours drive. I drove very careful as along the way, there was few parts with heavy rain and low visibility in addition plus is doing some road work. Hit the office straight after i arrived in Penang. Go into the meeting and finished my work at about 5 something. Rushing downtown to check-in. I'm staying @ Evergreen Laurel for the whole trip until Saturday.

I paid a visit to Fitness First Island Plaza tonite. Attended Alan's RPM class. Alan is an instructor of RPM and Bodypump @ Island Plaza... oh he also teaches Body Attack. He is an experience instructor and he knows how to motivate all his attendees. Moreover, he could remember each his attendees name even i'm not a regular in Island Plaza ... guess what he still remember my name :-)

Anyway, gotta to hit the bed. Need to wake up at 5 something tomorrow, need to reach office before 7am.


Alan is teaching body-attack

No comments: