Friday, November 30, 2007

My cute little buddy YingYing

My colleague just came back from Chengdu, China yesterday. She got all of us some small little gift and lots of snacks from China. Yummy! I have choosen YingYing as my cute little buddy among 5 Olympic 2008 mascots. This is how YingYing looks like

I selected YingYing after reading the description from the official olympic website noted that YingYing is very close to what i inspired of...

Like all antelopes, Yingying is fast and agile and can swiftly cover great stretches of land as he races across the earth. A symbol of the vastness of China's landscape, the antelope carries the blessing of health, the strength of body that comes from harmony with nature. If you wanna to know more about Olympic 2008. Here's the link: http://en.beijing2008.cn/

No comments: