Sunday, November 11, 2007

Wakie! Wakie! - Is promise tends to be broken?

I was woke up by the machine in the Bolehland Mega project - Duke early Sunday morning. I was so pissed off as they have promised us in the meeting which Sunday should not be working on any machine which produces noise. We were happily agreed with their statement. But what it turned out is that they have broke their promise for the past 2 weeks. The machine has woke me up last Sunday and today. As a result, i gave the person in charge a call and requested an immediate stop, i'm planning to take this up when we have another meeting with higher management and the government.

Now, sitting in my balcony i could at least enjoy a more quiet morning. Will head the gym shortly since the Mega Project has gave me a morning call :-p

No comments: