Thursday, August 14, 2008

1 down, 4 to go....

I went to Twin Tower Medical center to take my yellow fever jabs this afternoon.... Walk into the medical center ... there were only few peoples in medical center. I waited for only 15mins and got in... i told the doctor that i scare of jabs ... guess what the doctor told me... "Guarantee no pain"... tell me what jabs didn't feel pain... :-p

I felt disappointed, there wasn't any sexy nurses around... *sigh* So Simple Alex method could not work... Left Jian's method. I don't know i just don't feel like trying Jian's method. Afraid i broke the needles... hehehe :-p

Back to the jabs... since i kept chatting with the doctor... i didn't notice that the doctor has done the jabs... so really no pain. :-p I got a nice yellow book after my jabs... this is to show the immigration of Uganda when i reach there. So, no crying, no suffering, no screaming. Are you folks disappointed ah?

Now, 1 down, 4 more to go... Will have another jabs session on next Wednesday... *Sob Sob*

No comments: