For the past few days,
- I was running from one meeting to another
- loading with so many ideas
- squeeze my brain juice to strategize the project kick off
- planning how to impress my future bosses :-p
- understand the expectation of the team
- socializing with the management --> Learning on drinking more alcohol that i used to drink.
- Eating unhealthy breakfast (oops hopefully McD will not sue me!) <-- anyway, this is from my personal perspective
I'm still in the uncomfortable zone... in fact this is the beginning of my new chapter with new project, new challenge... Challenges yet to come until i touch down @ Uganda. When i'm going to Uganda? Still waiting for the Green Light from Uganda.
Gotta rush for another team meeting now!... Catch up with you folks.... BTW, thanks for all of your support throughout my sad period... you're my greatest companion to overcome my roadblock. :->