Friday, July 12, 2013

MyFitnessPal

Clam Chowder - 500 calories 
FRIDAYS signature drink Mudslide - 270 calories
Roasted Pork and Char Siew rice - 1050 calories 

Wow~ all those nice food have such a high calories count. I wondered how those people whom has nice 6 packs eats. Are they eating like a tweety birdie?

Let me introduce you to MyFitnessPal, my very best pal that tell me whether I exceeded my daily calories limit. How it tracks?
  1. Key into the system your targeted weights in kg/lb in how many weeks (e.g. target 74kg in 5 weeks)
  2. Report out your age, heights and weights in the system
  3. A limit of allowable calories will be shown in the daily input screen, like mine is 1270 calories per day
  4. Every time when you reported what you have eaten, you could either search from the existing database or create your own
  5. Exercise have to report out as the output of calories. It is use to contra with the calories inputted
  6. At the end of each day, the daily report will show either +ve or -ve calories.
This application has given my friends and I the awareness of how much calories that we have taken. We have a sync up session every day to monitor each other calories input... I have been +ve all the time but once a while -ve. So i should be able to achieve my goal 74.8kg if i continue to have +ve calories for 5 weeks.


So, you can start tracking your calories input... :)

4 comments:

Twilight Man said...

Finally you confessed!!!! Muahahahaha! Look at yourself in the mirror.

TZ said...

Twilight Man: at least i have a GOAL to target. Do you have one?

foongpc said...

I used to use this app too! But now no more. I don't really need to watch the calories : )

TZ said...

Foongpc: Dude, why you don't need to watch the calories now? But you did previously...