Thursday, July 4, 2013

White House Down - July 4th movie

"Tell me how much time i have... "

My friend whatsapp me and asked me whether i was freed for a movie last night. I asked him what movie that he wanna to watch. He told me White House Down. I have no idea what is the storyline but i guess it should be those July 4th movie. The movie only cost us RM8.00 per pax because of Wednesday night is the cheap movie night... So it's value for money :)


As usual, i don't wanna to be the spoiler and get scolded by those movie fanatic whom haven't watch the movie. But my two cents is worth to watch if you like action movie. 

Picture adapted from http://cupcakepedia.com/
Happy JULY 4th to all my fellow friends in US

7 comments:

Small Kucing said...

you shocked me....i thought really down :p

TZ said...

Small Kucing: It's a movie... :p

Gratitude said...

Will I like it?
+Ant+

[SK] said...

yeah, i would think this is conventional hollywood class A action/tragedy movie.. but put it next week, this week going to watch Despicable Me!! :D

TZ said...

Gratitude: I think you will like it... maybe can go with [SK] since he is going to watch next week.

[SK]: I also wanna to watch the Despicable ME this week :p

Twilight Man said...

You thought SK would watch movies with just anyone?

I will go to watch it tonight since you posted it.

TZ said...

Twilight Man: Not sure. Let me know what you think about the movie eh~