Saturday, June 2, 2007

Back to metropolitan KL *Wink*

I drove back from Kulim in the afternoon after my meeting with the customers. It was raining alone the way back to KL. I used the shortcut recommended by my colleague to avoid the jam / traffic @ Butterworth. It was a good experience as i those road are Kampung (Village) and plantation road. The journey took me about 1/2 hr from Kulim to the Serdang exit @ North South Highway.

I was driving non stop until Sungai Buluh Overbridge stop for my dinner. I heard from the radio that there were an accident near the toll that i was going to exit. So decided to stop over for dinner @ Burger King Sungai Buluh Overbridge stop. There were lots of travellers had their dinner there before hitting in and out from KL.

I reached home @ about 8pm and took a nice hot shower then chat with my parent a while and hit the bed. It was so tired after two weeks lack of sleeps.... :-) Anyway, i slept well yesterday nite and i'm fresh again. Plan to hit the gym this afternoon :->

No comments: