Friday, June 22, 2007

It's Friday again... Let's party :-p

Hurray! It's Friday again... I will spend my weekend in Penang with my gym buddy. He will be flying to Penang on tonite flight 2205. Will pick him up from the airport. Before that, my Penang friend is treating me dinner @ Penang Swimming Club @ Tanjong Tokong.

I have to meet him @ 7pm PSC lobby. Anyway, i'm in downtown rite now. Just a 20 mins (max) trip to PSC. PSC has its famous Oxtail soup which i had long before when i was still a kids. No sure whether i could get the Oxtail soup again... hehehe...

Anyway, i gotta go rite now. Will update later ... ciao!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You both ah, like couple made in heaven lah. Still there's such a very good friend like this kah? Haha....

Good friendships...stick to it...