Friday, June 29, 2007

Can i fight? errrr....

I tried body combat one year ago but i don't feel i like it. So i decided to quit attending Body Combat. Everytime my gym buddy invited me to attend i kind of hesistate to attend the class as i don't feel good / fun to attend. But yesterday, things has changed, i enjoyed the class, don't know is it because of this release or so or maybe the instructor that motivate me to make up my mind to go back next week.

On 5:45pm, i was leaving my office and travel towards Fitness First Maxis. It only took me 45mins with the SMART tunnel... no jam from Cyberjaya to KLCC :-) i reached KLCC at about 1830 and i just missed the body pump class. So i done some cardio workout and hit the body combat class. I saw Nicholas the instructor and he looks very familiar... I just realized that he was the person that i bumped into in Island Plaza last Thursday and we attended Alan's RPM Challenge @ IP.

"Any first timer?" said Nicholas. I raised my hand even though i tried body combat before this is because i have forgotten all the steps... hehehe... For those whom do not know what is Body Combat here is some information for you.

BODYCOMBAT™ is the empowering cardio workout where you are totally unleashed. This fiercely energetic program is inspired by martial arts and draws from a wide array of disciplines such as Karate, boxing, Taekwondo, Tai Chi and Muay Thai. Supported by driving music and powerful role model instructors strike, punch, kick and kata your way through calories to superior cardio fitness.

During the class some of the strokes made me think of my karate class way back on my university time. Yes! i took up karate before in University... btw, i still keep my white suit with white belt (just started and i quit). Sparring with the person one time bigger than me in term of size is quite tough for me. I got blue black on my wrist after each Karate class... so i could not take it and quit the class... so can i fight? errrr... i don't think so... :-) hehehe....

No comments: