Saturday, April 21, 2007

Back to the city ...

I reached KL @ about 13:10 and took a bus from the airport to KL Sentral. Dad picked me up @ KL Sentral. Dumped my dirty laundry to the washing machine, took about 1.5 hrs to finished the laundry. After transfered my clothing to the dryer. I just took a nap... :->

No TV for me for the past 9 days ... the life that i had in Sabah was sleep @ 9pm and woke up @ 6am. What a healthy life eh!. Finally, back to the city that i used to... trying to adapt back to the city life ... hehehe :-p Anyway, it was a fun and adventurous trip for the past 9 days @ Sabah. I had experienced different kind of things which the people whom stayed in the city would not have experienced ... :-> So, city sneakers / folks, go out from the concrete jungle and go into the real tropical jungle. Will feel differently...

I need to take a break rite now to have my dinner, i'm hungry... (just woke up from my afternoon nap... tired!). Will continue later ...

No comments: