Thursday, April 16, 2009

Dining @ the Hawker food city

I was having my vacation up north @ the famous hawker food city... yup the city of Penang... As i was talking to Anton two days back ... he was asking me to have Char Keoy Teow... So Anton the Char Keow Teow is dedicated to you... Hiak Hiak

Last night, I was craving for Penang Hawker food... so i drove down to Gurney Drive food court for Penang hawker food ... I know Penangite will say i'm very tourist ... in fact i'm a tourist... blek! Anyway, i like to go to Gurney Drive food court is because there's a place that u could get reasonable variety of hawker food ...


Guess what? To satisfy my craving ... I had 4 different types of main course ... hehe not to mention about the starters, side dish and dessert. WoW! TZ were able to eat 4 main course ... hehehe good eh!

Rojak

Assam Laksa

O-Chien (Fried Oyster)

Char Keoy Teow

What is your favorite Penang Hawker Food ?

12 comments:

Ray said...

I missed Penang...

Medie007 said...

yerrrrrrrrrrrrrr so niceeeeeeeee

Twilight Man said...

Bluek Gurney Drive! How about trying at Swatow Lane during the day and Burma Road @ Aratoon Road junction at night?

TZ said...

Ray: haha... I just bored with KL... am here for a couple days :p

Medie007: I had the famous Char Keow Teow in Lorong Selamat ...

Twilight Zone: Thanks for the suggestion .. will try this two places tonight or tomorrow night :)

Danny said...

damn !! i love all the 4 food in the pics...
but i think love CKT most..

said...

i miss my penang food...

ALL penang food is BEST !!!

Mr Dino said...

oh.. the post is here.. ceh...
anyway.. i guessed 2 correct answer.. YAY! :P

LAURENCE said...

omg~
all my favourite~

Little Dove said...

Yummylicious pics! I like Penang fried rice. o(∩_∩)o

TZ said...

::. Anton ::. : Dude... I blog an entry specially dedicated to you... coming soon.

Danny: Since you love CKT ... i had a nice CKT ... will post on my two next entries...

~LeuMaS~ : Dude, you are from Penang? :)

Mr Dino: hahaha... 2 out of 4... not bad 50-50 :p

LAURENCE: Dude, so you like hawker food in Penang :p

Little Dove: Dude, agreed with you... the food looks drooling... But i have not tried Penang Fried Rice... Maybe tonight :p

JL said...

I like the Char Kuey Teow best. Tried it once and after that no other Char Kuey Teow has beaten the Penang one. Wakaka

TZ said...

JL: Hahaha... Char Kuey Teow is nice ... which one that attracted you so much ??? The Lorong Selamat one ??? hehehe...