Friday, April 10, 2009

Friday the 13th ....

Errr.... yup i know i know ... today is Friday but it's not April 13th ... and today is a Good Friday... :) You must be wondering why my title is Friday the 13th... I would like to disclaimed over here... that's nothing related to the holy Good Friday.


Anyway, I went to watch the movie Friday 13th yesterday afternoon... It was a thriller type of movie ... was a disgusting and violence movie that TZ is not favor on watching if i'm alone. Yup! I went with a friend... We just ran out of movie to watch as he already watched the movie that i wanna to watch i.e. Know1ng... Anyone haven't watch Know1ng??? wanna to watch together?

Okay.... back to the Friday the 13th ... this is a movie with lots of thriller and if you really have the weak heart... you might wanna to have 2nd thought... :p i was having my nose blocked and before picking up my friend from his place i had the medicine that was suppose to clear my nose block but instead it made me dizzy... guess what? I thought i would be dozing off in the nice comfortable cinema chair with my medicine... but i was wrong... I was awake even thought the medicine has kicked in... the breathing sound and the killing sound had made me not able to doze off ... I was following the movie from the beginning till the end.... I would give this movie a 3.5 /5 for its thriller but the storyline was a bit bored ... 





If you are looking forward to watch the lenglui and lengzai actresses and actors... errrrr... this might be one of the movie that u wanna to go for ... the ladies were sexy and the guys were hot except Jason, I couldn't see his face...blek! other than that were so yum yum! blek! ... 
Ooops ... my medicine has kicked in again.... :p

13 comments:

.:: Ant ::. said...

I think nuthin' could beat the ori.

+Ant+

TZ said...

::. Anton ::. : I din watch the original one as i don't really into this kind of movie ... :p

Perky said...

I don't think I can watch this movie unless if I buy the dvd and watch it at home where I can mute the tv whenever it gets too scary! lolz!

Pike-chan said...

Scary and horror movies r alwiz not in my list... no wayyyyyyyy

Bengbeng said...

i love scary n horror movies... in other people's homes not mine

foongpc said...

Is this a remake? I love horror movie and thrillers. But must be very very scary and exciting, otherwise I'll feel bored! : )

Twilight Man said...

I love to watch all horror movies coz I am a terror myself! I have been following every single Friday 13th since its debut long ago. Sometimes i even screamed loudly in the cinema. Anyone dare to follow me?

the viennamese said...

eeks that hockey mask looks spooky. :(

I'll want my mommy everytime I watch a horror film.

TZ said...

Perky: hahaha.. the surround sound does make a lots of difference.. :p

Pikey: I'm with you ... I usually don't watch horror and scary movie ... ;p BTW, what type of movie u like?

BengBeng: why not your homes ???

FoongPC: wow! Dude, you r an exciting person with all the horror and thrillers taste ... blek!

William said...

The guy is cute!

Pike-chan said...

those cartoon, fantasy, sci-fi one lor

JL said...

Ok I don't like horror, but if got lenglui and lengzai maybe invite my friends to watch hehe.

TZ said...

William: yup... those guys are cute ... I bet you will like it ...

pikey: i never watch the original before ... this is my first time watching but i heard they already have too many version ... :)

JL: me too, i'm not a fan of horror movie but i could watch too... :p Got ... go ahead to invite your frenz :p