Sunday, April 5, 2009

On visiting the Bukit Gantang...


Bukit Gantang has been a hot spot since one month ago after the government announced there will be a by-election on April 7th 2009... The competition between the BN and PAS are the focus of the whole country... errrr... maybe the whole world too ... :)


Anyway, since my parents and i were going to Batu Kurau for Ching Ming from Kuala Kangsar... my dad has decided to re-route to visit Bukit Gantang on our way back from Batu Kurau... This has gave me an opportunities to take some picture along the way back... Lots of posters of the politician parties have been hanged over the road and also occupied almost every inch of the road side on trying to promote their party's candidate...




I saw lots of posters from both parties have asked the voter to vote for them... 
"Vote for me! Vote for me!... Vote for me lah!"


Lots of polices petrol along the way to ensure the situation is always under control... cars were blocked to be checked on the northbound after a small town... heading towards the Bukit Gantang area... Wow! is there a needs of these tighten up security. Anyway, better to be safe than sorry... but hopefully our police force is not over doing it.... 

So, who do you think will win this election??? ... The result will be out on April 7th 2009... Looking forward to the result...  BTW, Dear people of Bukit Gantang ... please exercise your rights and vote wisely eh! :)

10 comments:

V said...

"Lots of polices petrol along the way ...."

m'sian police have always taken measures of at which some were questionable.

i do hope that there shall be no incindences of violence :)

the viennamese said...

Wowzers, that's definitely a political hotspot! I haven't been following Malaysian politics since the Permatang Pauh by-election. Given up, I suppose. There's just too much drama without the ending I want.

Twilight Man said...

Wah you definitely so kay poh like me, not even voting but went there to look-see! I think you would vote for PAS but I vote for TZ !! Now Tun M went there to campaign too, so looks like we all know the pre-cum results. LOL

TZ said...

Queen B: I don't think it will b any incidence of violence unless Queen B dancing like Lady GaGa :p

Evann: hahaha ... so much drama... :p Lots more to come ... blek!

Twilight Zone: thanks for voting for me ... hahaha... I learnt from Twilight dude... Wah! Tun M also go selling BN ar ... but i din see him in Bkt Gantang... :p

Robo said...

Thanks for sharing with us the "Vote me lah!" pictures...
This is the hot topic in our country now. :)

.:: Ant ::. said...

Aiks...Ching Beng trip can oso turn political?

+Ant+

ahlost said...

Wah.. Vote again ah? Hmm.. Just hope that whoever that won this election will do his best for the public ;)

JL said...

Wah, thanks for "covering" the by-election! If got TZ contesting in the election I vote TZ sin :p

spBlogger said...

My home town, Sungai Petani also full of these... They are almost every where. ^_^"

For voters,
Vote wisely for better Malaysia!!!

TZ said...

Robo: hahaha... will see what is the result on April 7th nite :)

*Anton*: one bird kill two stone ... just paying the visit after Ching Beng trip kakaka :p

ahlost: me too ... I think this should be the right way... but look @ what happen on the reality... blek!

JL: Dude, thanks thanks ... usually which area is you toss your vote... I make sure i will be the reps of that area so i already got one vote ... kakaka :)

spBlogger: wow! ... are you going to vote?