Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Camwhoring @ Kuching

I know I know this is happening one month back ... i just got these picture from Jonzz last week... I was so busy with lots of things happening in the last few weeks of March ... was preparing myself to Uganda but after that it didn't happen... what a waste of my time ... sigh~ sigh~ sigh~ :-(

Finally i met Jonzz last Monday over a dinner @ seremban when Chris visited Kuala Lumpur. Jonzz burnt all the pictures and i got this copy... 


Thanks Jonzz for all those camwhoring of me ... :)

I was texting my tour guide who was in Kuala Lumpur while i was in Kuching for all the recommended place to eat ... hehehe ... thanks to the technology and a special thank to my buddy for supporting me while i was in Kuching via phone :) thanks Dude!

Kitty please don't... TZ... I'm a good boy ... I just visiting your city, no going to do anything funny ... just camwhoring... blek!... Please don't step on me! 

I always see SmashpOp dude takes photo of himself jumping ... so i would like to try too...asking Jonzz to take me while i jump... hehehe... this was definitely an amateur jump... as if like I was going to break the plank... blek! Jump TZ Jump!

Can you see the sweat? TZ was working hard to grain the rice for his dinner later ... work hard TZ work hard... otherwise no dinner for you... blek! 
 My pirate look a like camwhoring ... how's it? ... got pirate look eh ???? :p Don't play play ... TZ the pirate was here.

TZ ended up in jail due to too much of camwhoring... what an unlucky day after all camwhoring in Meow Meow city also get jailed ... *sobsob* 

That's all folks .... 
the model has been jailed no more camwhoring ... blek! :p

13 comments:

lau niang said...

rupa rupanya someone is ratu posing also...ha ha h ah ha!

.:: Ant ::. said...

We've got a new camwhore champ! *brushes aside previous camwhore idols SK and KeenYee*

+Ant+

Sam said...

You look like you got lifted off the ground more than you looked like you were jumping. :P

[SK] said...

finally, you beat K|E|E|N|Y|E|E and is actually the master of camwhoring :p

Medie007 said...

wahhhhh....
never knew u would like camwhoring. ahhahaha. cute! :P

Jonzz said...

You should be thankful I didn't take a mugshot of you against the wall. *Whistle* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

said...

i like the one u in jail...
but the jumping shot...tsk tsk tsk...u really need more practise~ hahaha

TZ said...

Lau niang: hahaha... i'm still a newbie... an amateur compare to Lau Niang... need to learn from you.

::. Anton ::. : hahaha... one day we should have SK, KeenYee and myself to cam whore ... the three masketeers... :)

Sam: hahaha... my first time taking jump picture ... need a lot of learning :p

[SK]: muhahaha... let's cam whore together one day :P

Medie007: next time can you be my photographer... So i could do more cam whoring ;p

Jonzz: I want one mugshot against the wall... when are you free to do that ... errrrr... whether should i get one shot which is totally naked :p

~LeuMaS~ : Dude, maybe you can teach me how to jump... Jump LeuMas Jump... hehehe :p This is my 1st time :$

Chen said...

How u like Meow City?
No real cats in town except cat statues :P

The gigantic cat near the Padungan roundabout wears different costume for different festival ~ ie Chinese New Year, Gawai, Hari Raya :)

TZ said...

Chen: I saw one or two real cat in town ... i even took a picture of the cat. Hehehe... the gigantic cat near padungan roundabout was nude... no clothing ... must be the weather was too hot ... nude sunbathing... blek!

Twilight Man said...

Muahahaha! Pirates of The Carribean! I love your photos, so cute like the cat. Gosh! How come Keenyee didnt comment, he must be sulking behind the door.

JL said...

First time seeing your personal pics. Can really see you go to gym regularly :p

TZ said...

Twilight Zone: hehehe... thanks dude! I think keenyee din know that i camwhore ... :p

JL: hahaha... in fact i go to the gym everyday :p