Monday, April 20, 2009

Sunset...

Every sunset in regardless beautiful or not, it has marked the end of the daylight... it tells us how much time we will have for the rest of that day... i was amazed with how beautiful were all the sunset that i have seen and taken a shot of ... The moment of beauty was not going to be there forever but that particular scene was registered into our memory... 


Sunset @ Kuching, Sarawak, Malaysia

Sunset @ Bali, Indonesia

Sunset @ Carey Island, Malaysia

Sunset @ Mabul Island, Sabah, Malaysia

The waiting for the sunset to be appeared sometime was a good long wait ... we have to had patient to wait for the finale ... the changes of the surrounding scenery was definitely a transition from time to time ... Waiting is to challenges on our patient, after the waiting what will be the outcome ... sometime the outcome will not be the nice one thought... as what we have expected... 

Sunset @ Penang - 5:21pm

Sunset @ Penang - 6:48pm

Sunset @ Penang - 6:52pm

Sunset @ Penang - 7:09pm

Sunset @ Penang - 7:29pm

While waiting for the sunset i was thinking about whether the wait was worth... whether all the while that i have been waiting will bring me what i expected and what i want like this beautiful sunset... Errrrrr.... Why i kept waiting for the unknown outcome .... why? Why? Why?.... i wish the waiting that i have will give me like this gorgeous and beautiful sunset in Teluk Bahang Penang.... the sunset was so splendid that i was so hesitate to leave the sunset even though it was going to be dark... 

Before I left the place, I had made two wishes... 
* I wish i could get a nice outcome after my long wait for my project to be started. 
* I wish i could have this forever with the person that i love...

Can my wishes be granted please? :p

21 comments:

Twilight Man said...

Hey Penang's sunset had been the loveliest I had seen esp when driving home along Penang bridge. The warm orange sunset welcomes me home happily! I never leave Penang at sunset coz too emo and sad la. So I always leave after sunrise. Gaga!

.:: Ant ::. said...

I alwiz prefer sunrise. It's alwiz a fresh beginning feel that motivates me. Sunrise is alwiz an indicator for me to slow down and relax the nite away ..... which is a bummer nowadays since i'm at the office till late.

Make a wish anyway, but dun forget to strive for whatever you yearn for too k! ^_^
+Ant+

Lifebook said...

Like the Bali one. :) Thank for sharing.

Perky said...

I love the one you took in Penang @ 7.29pm. I just love how the orange pops out... makes the pic look really warm :)

Twilight Man said...

Now I know, TZ probably added lots of orange in his photoshop! LOL





Just teasing you ok! Bluek!

Chin Weng 茶先生 said...

Man, these scene shot very nice.

foongpc said...

Nice sunset photos! I love sunsets and sunrise too! : )

foongpc said...

Btw, do drop by my blog and join in the Guess This Song contest : )

Pike-chan said...

I like the Bali sunset and the orange hue at the Penang sunset was amazing !!

I think it'll be romantic too....

the viennamese said...

wow nice pictureS! look really peaceful. :)

said...

ok~ i'll make ur dream come true...
come date me la~ hohohoho

JL said...

Nice sunsets :D

Robo said...

It's Beautiful! Especially the last 2 pictures!

TZ said...

Twilight Zone: Twilight dude, this is the first time i encounter such nice sunset in Penang... I was glad i drove all the way to Teluk Bahang for the sunset ... *Two Thumbs Up*

::. Anton ::. : Dude, i'm going to take some picture of Sunrise ... given that i'm not a morning person... usually i will miss the sunrise... but i will do once when i'm in East Coast :) i will wish and strive for what i have been yearn .... thanks dude!

Lifebook: hahaha... I like the bali shots too :)

TZ said...

Perky: me too i love this shots ... never seen this before in Penang :p

Twilight Zone: I think mother nature use photoshop to paint all the orange ... :p

Queen B: hahaha.... let's walk on those beach naked... this beach was very quiet :p

Chin Weng 茶先生 : thanks ...

foongpc: me too ... :) Will drop by on participate the contest...

pikey: Agreed!!!.... it's romantic :p

Evann: hehehe... I like it :p

~LeuMaS~ : hehehe... dude, you wanna me to date you :)

JL: thanks :)

[SK] said...

you are waiting for the sunrise and a better tomorrow after the sunset, dude.. :)

Medie007 said...

i'm sure u've got ur answers in mind. sometimes it's just whether or not u want to leave the comfortable that u've always had waiting.

all the best dude. :)

i like the mabul island one... also the last one in penang. :)

TZ said...

[SK] : dude, everyone of us is hoping for a better tomorrow ... but every morning has given me a false hope... I should have left for Uganda but i was still stucked in Malaysia... what should i do? *sobsob*

Medie007: dude, no doubt i have answer with me but i still could not let go that i have been waiting for so long ... i'm looking for a drastic change to be able for me to leave the current situation ... :(

Bahija said...

nice photossssssss :)

TZ said...

Bahija: Thanks thanks :)

ladyviral said...

I love the pictures taken! They are absolutely refreshing to look at. Thank you for sharing :).