Friday, April 3, 2009

Trip Delayed....

Will I be flying off on April 6th 2009? The answer is NO! I don't think i will be flying on April 6th 2009 unless miracle do happen... :p I have been waiting for such a long time but why? Why? Why and what has stopped me to fly off to Uganda... sigh!

Anyway, on the brighter side... 
* I could spend more time with my parents. Will stay for my mom's birthday on next week.
* I would be able to go to Bernard dance class for a couple more classes to learn up Poker Face dance step.
* Next week i would be able to go Satay with Anton. Hey dude, be prepared for the challenge eh!
* I would able to have more time to have lunch with my ex-colleagues, friends before i leave KL.

Errrrr... not so good side, I will not get any pay if my work delay... sigh! No income :(

So, is that a plus or a minus... Blek!

TZ! You are grounded

8 comments:

Sam said...

And you still owe me some pictures if I recall. ;)

V said...

poker face dance moves?

look who's listening to gaga now~ ;P

said...

i wanna follow to satay also~ hohohoho

William said...

Earn side income. :P

.:: Ant ::. said...

Leumas ~ with all that sate, your soft chest will just get....softer.

TZ ~ bring it on , dude!

+Ant+

foongpc said...

So many bright side, you should be thankful you are not flying off on that date! : )

Twilight Man said...

Anton DK - LOL... muahahaha. His chest will expand and start milking. TZ stays for good reasons. Maybe if you leave on 6th, plane's tyre will puncture.

TZ said...

Sam: Ooopssss... yup! Will send to you when i back to KL... I'm in Kuala Kangsar for the weekend.

Queen B: You wanna to see how poker face moves ... come and join me in the dancing class ... P-p-p-p poker face ...

~LeuMaS~ : I don't have your contact ... will go on this coming Tuesday after my gym :)

William: Any recommendation for side income?

*Anton*: Will see you on this coming Tuesday eh!

Foongpc: I'm being so optimistic ... hiak hiak... I think one negative side is enuf to overwritten all my brighter side ...

Twilight Zone: If Twilight master prediction is true... pity my colleagues lor ... he will be flying on April 6th 2009. Errrrr... who chest will expand and start milking ... *Stretching Head*