Sunday, April 12, 2009

On spending weekend in Klang

I was glad that my buddies invited me to spend a weekend with them @ Klang... A "cari-cari makan" (food finding) weekend... Recently i was a bit emo as you can see on my previous entries... Anyway, this buddy of mine has brought up my mood for this weekend ... I just don't wanna to mentioned anymore as all of you already knew about what happened to me... If you are the first time reader, here's the link to my previous post What is your mood?; To Where You Are


Do you know what food is famous in Klang?

Bak Kut Teh (BKT)
If you remember my previous post which i had a date with BKT few months back... this time i had another date with BKT but last night BKT was the different one ... hey, I'm not a playboy but just wanna to try to click with as many BKT as possible in Klang... so BKT here TZ come... :)



Yuen Yuen Chicken Ball Rice
When my friend bought me to this shop ... the moment i entered this shop... I had a feeling that i saw this shop before... errrrr... don't know where i saw it ... maybe it's in my dream... Hey TZ never dream of food ... blek!... Yup... I saw it in the TV. One of the food documentary... finally i had the opportunity to taste it myself ... :)

Roasted Pork

Streamed Chicken

Rice Ball

The Chicken Ball Rice is different from the one in Malacca... I personally like this chicken rice rather than the Malacca one.

Chong Kok Kopitiam
What do you usually eat in Kopitiam?


yup it's toast and coffee. Sometime with half boiled eggs too... since we had the chicken Rice Ball. I was too full to have the half boiled eggs.... I would like to say that the coffee in this shop was so sooooo sooooo tasty and not too sweet (hehehe.... i'm asking Coffee with milk only blek!)...


The toast with outer crispy and inner soft ... and in between were a layer of butter and Kaya (Coconut Jam)... The butter and kaya were melted into the toast whenever you took a bite on the toast. It's so yummy! :p


Thanks buddies for bringing me around Klang for such a nice food... My weekend was full of tasty food in Klang... :)

15 comments:

Twilight Man said...

Chong Kok Kopi Tiam must be Anton's signature outlet! I know! I know! TZ what else you must try after all the Starbucks and BKT? Sigh! I realised I have no particular food addiction, must be something wrong with my tongue! Bluek!

Medie007 said...

glad that u had a great weekend.

Raymond said...

yumm klang bkt..i miss it so much. which shop u makan at? I always go to the one at the back of the Hokkien Association one hhehe

said...

wow~ yummy...
i wanna cari cari makan also...
when is the next trip?

the viennamese said...

eeee.. you always blog about food and make me hungry!! I want the chicken! looks so tantalizing!

khengsiong said...

Oh boy... my saliva is dripping...

KY said...

Food...makes me hungry. Oh Granny, that is Anton's signature outlet? Okie.....hehe.

.:: Ant ::. said...

Go for seconds and thirds ......?

+Ant+

Perky said...

The only place in klang that I know of to get really nice bak kut teh is in Pandamaran. It's too bad that i have sucky directional skills coz if not, I would drive myself there. lol!

Looking at the chicken rice balls... now i'm craving to drive down to melaka >:P I've had the ones in melaka and omg... :)~~~~~~

V said...

the rice balls look sooo manly~

we likey~ XD

Danny said...

did u try the dried BKT? its quite interesting as well ..

Twilight Man said...

Where got dried BKT, Danny? Dry means habis makan till dry the plates. LOL...

JL said...

Wah, so much foooooood. If you want to see more food take some time to look at my blog too. xD

Is the Yuen Yuen rice ball better than the Malacca one? Got documentary some more ~.~

KY said...

Eh Twilight...really ade dried BKT 1 la. But I think it taste like pork in soy sauce. Maybe the shop I went didn't serve good BKT la. :)

TZ said...

Twilight Dude: you come from the place that so call the best hawker food in Malaysia... so i think your tongue must be choosy... blek!

Medie007: hehehe... thanks!

Raymond: Thanks for dropping by my blog ... I have no idea where is the BKT ... my friend bought me there. But it's in downtown Klang :p

~LeuMaS~ : u nak cari-cari makan too... my next trip is Penang... in fact i'm in Penang now :p

Evann: hahaha... so my food picture do make you hungry eh! :p

Khengsiong: wow! i'm glad ... food picture has made you drooling... :p

K|E|E|N|Y|E|E : aiyo... hungry.. nevermind next time we should go together for Klang food.

::. Anton ::. : Wow! Anton your signature shops ... Yuen Yuen and Chong Kok... good!

Perky: BKT... yummy eh! ... i never been to the Pandamaran one...

Queen B: hahaha...

Danny: i never tried dried BKT in Klang ... I tried it in Dengkil :p

JL: okok.... I will pay a visit to your blog :p