Tuesday, April 7, 2009

What is your mood?

Errrrr... Maybe it's a emo season now... Everyone surrounded me were very emo... As all of you know i was supposed to start my project on April 7th 2009 @ Kampala, Uganda, Africa... This morning when i woke up... what i saw was this 


City of Kuala Lumpur from my place

Instead the view i should have seen is 

View from my apartment in Uganda

errrrrr... why why why~ Why i need to always right here Waiting... *sobsob* Besides, looking @ one year back, when i was still attached with the big corporation... my life was so so soooo different and i was so motivated to move forward. I set goals that i wanted in my life. I always learnt as much as i could from doing the job... I marched forward to achieve my goal... Nothing seems to be the obstacles on blocking me from achieving my goal...  

Today, I just lost whatever i had in the past... I feel that i'm a useless person, I got controlled by the situation... and I was in the deep deep shit situation now... i just don't know how and what to do to bring myself out from this deep shit situation... I'm struggling to let go whatever i have with me now to move on... I felt like I'm  dropping into depression... Sigh~ Sigh~ Sigh~

I have been single for nearly 2 years from now ... Friends surrounded me was curious that why i'm still single after i broke out with my ex-girlfriend for 2 years. I still have no girlfriends and enjoying my single life. My family relative was asking when am i going to get marry?... errrrrr... my answer to them was i'm going to Uganda Africa... how to start a relationship... a long distance relationship is not an easy one... Today, i still haven't found my stable and long term partner that i wanna to spend the rest of my life with even though i have been going out with lots of friends. So, what should i do? ... am i just ignore whatever opportunity i have or just not paying any interest to get one now... Errrr... this is a question that i should seek for the answer on my own... I feel that i need to find out from my inner self... 

BTW, people usually mentioned that if you are not doing well in your career ... you may gain something from your relationship. Errrrr.... Why i don't have anything from both side... I totally disagreed on what this saying ... Look @ TZ, he got nothing... no relationship and no stable job ... so what would be his gain? NOTHING... *Sob Sob*

Scroll down to see what TZ's mood now... 


TZ is 
* Depressing
* Confusing
* Angry 
* Upset 
* Struggling
* Sad
* Disappointed 
* Down

Hopefully, this will not bring you down together with me ... I hope after blasting this out i will be feeling better... Errrrr.... 

25 comments:

.:: Ant ::. said...

Wah....so emo. Welcome to the club!

Life's ups and downs. It's never alwiz at either extremes.

Perhaps you should really end this freelancing thingy and go back to the corporate world. It's the stability you need right now. ^_^

If all else fails, a few sticks of sate with me should be a good cure. :P

+Ant+

TZ said...

*Anton*: Thanks... I'm struggling with lots of things happened lately... we could talk over a few sticks of sate one of this day... :)

Pike-chan said...

Awwww... some hugs for you.

TZ said...

Pikey: Dude... Thanks thanks... I'm feeling better :)

V said...

my parents place is in the KL view pic of urs!! :P

anyway, i'm sure u'll be fine once u go to ur dance classes~

TZ said...

Queen B: Really... your parent place is in the picture that i took from my balcony... :) am going to the dance class later .. :) Hopefully i will feel better ...

Medie007 said...

oh well... u know who to come to if u need a shoulder to cry on. ;)

u will be alright. eventually.

Sam said...

Medie is right. Cheer up. You'll be fine - it will all pass before you know it. The sun will always shine! :)

Dragon Lor said...

This is life, up and down.
Things will passed and this will become part of your memory.

Everything will be fine again.

Jonzz said...

Go find Bengbeng and eat your mega expensive empurau fish... OMG I googled it. Crazy expensive gourmet fish!

TZ said...

Medie007: Thanks buddy... don't mind have a wet shoulder eh!... soak wet as my cry can flood the whole KL :p

Sam: fast fast let it pass... i wanna my life back :p

DragonLor: hopefully it passed and stated in the book of TZ history... Anyway, thanks for dropping by my blog :)

Jonzz: hahaha... My wish is to have the empurau fish... ooops I have expensive taste. blek!

Mr Dino said...

EEHHH???!! April 7th ?? i heard nuting bout it...

i hope astro channel 611 could help u cheer up bro... the "ceria" channel.. :p

said...

poor tz~ come on... let leumas give u a big hug~

LAURENCE said...

cheer up~
cheer up~

Soo said...

:)

Danny said...

cheer up dude... i know its easier to be said that done.. but i think it 's up to you whether you want to get up or keep on depressing...
add oil :)

ahlost said...

Hope you're feeling better now *huGs*

MiChi said...

Please don't cry over this small matter. What Anton said is true that life has its ups and downs just like a YoYo. My life had been very tough when young and I have come a long way. Be patient and prayer helps!

TZ said...

Mr.Dino: i don't have astro... hmmm maybe should subscribe Astro if it's help.

~LeuMaS~: thanks for your big hug... how big is big ... hehehe.... just wondered :p

LAURENCE: thank thank

Soo: thanks for dropping by :) how's are you?

Danny: I'm hard to back to my feet again ... just need some time :)

ahlost: thanks thanks :) I'm feeling better now...

MiChi: Life is not easy nowadays... I was undergoing the down of my life ... but i'm going to get back up again :)

Funkye said...

i emo oso..

hope u feel better..
go starbucks drink sth...

KY said...

I don't think it's that bad for being single. Take your time and nobody could pressure you apart from yourself. Stop thinking about those bad emo lor and live your life better everyday.

Twilight Man said...

Dude, you have so many friends to be your pillar supports when you are tilting or falling. Bad luck and good luck are neighbours, where we greet them when we stroll along the journey of our life before arriving the sweet destiny.

TZ said...

Funkye: I'm feeling better now... hehehe... I went to Starbie @ 1 U today.

K|E|E|N|Y|E|E: Thanks dude... I will live my life better everyday :)

Twilight Zone: I strongly agreed with you... Thanks dude!

All: I would like to thanks to all my friends and family members ... and all my bloggers to support me to step over the moment i was so down... Thanks everyone.

the viennamese said...

"I feel that i'm a useless person"

Don't u ever dare say that again!! I will knock ur head upside down and downside up!! Ur NOT useless. You don't even come close!

When things get really bad, it can only get better. Lighten up, TZ. We're all here for you so don't bottle up your feelings ok? Take care love.

TZ said...

Evann: Thanks dude ... I know all of you were here ... i'm so glad to have all of you :) I'm trying to recover from the down... :)