Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Earth Day morning @ Kuala Lumpur

I woke up extremely early this morning ... 4am. hehehe... you must be wondering as i always told everyone that i'm not a morning person... but why TZ woke up so early today? There were two reasons... 

1. I promised my sister that I would send my parents, sis and bro-in-law to LCCT airport 
2. I wanted to look @ the peaceful Kuala Lumpur in April 22nd 2009 - The world claimed that it's an earth day.

The sunrise was not happened until 6 something ... I still managed to have some time to drive back to my condo, opened my balcony door... and started the snapping the peaceful early morning KL view... The birds were humming with the traffic noises from the nearby road ... hehehe... fortunately the DUKE HIGHWAY still asleep.... :)

Sunrise @ Kuala Lumpur - 6:30pm

Sunrise @ Kuala Lumpur - 7:00am

Sunrise @ Kuala Lumpur - 7:30am

hahaha... you usually will see this truck in the morning... collecting our trash... in the earth day... this has triggered me how much rubbish we have created in a day? Anyone know the answer... mind to share?

Happy Earth Day 2009
Please love our earth 
help to keep our earth green

12 comments:

V said...

happy bday to earth!!

errmmm.....how old is the earth again? *swoons

TZ said...

Queen B: I have no idea ... ask around :p

.:: Ant ::. said...

4am? That's when Her Majesty Queen B tucks herself into bed.

+Ant+

Pike-chan said...

QueenB: Earth Day is not celebrating Earth birthday as per say... but more of an awareness of taking better care of our living environment...

Jason said...

2nd pic was really nice..:)

Twilight Man said...

Happy Earth Day? I think should be Happy Rubbish Day, correct Pikey? LOL

[SK] said...

hahaha, i think less than 10% people know about this day.. well, unless there's more awareness in us, you will not see any difference in KL on this day, hehe :p

Medie007 said...

earth day? on the 22nd hor?

Fable Frog said...

Us human does produce a lot of rubbish indeed~

JL said...

Recently took a pic of the sunrise in my area as well. Maybe you can take a look and help me to improve. Kaka thanks :p

foongpc said...

I like the sunrise photos! Good thing you woke up early to catch the sunrise! : )

TZ said...

::. Anton ::. : hehehe... this is a new information :)

Pikey: i agreed but unfortunately ppl in Malaysia do not have the awareness ...

Jason: thanks dude!

Twilight Zone: haahahahaha... Twilight Dude... Happy Rubbish Day .... LoL

[SK]: hahaha... in fact nothing much change during Earth day... so SAD

Medie007: errrrr.... :p

Fable Frog: then who produce rubbish....

JL: okok ... have you posted in your blog :)

foongpc: thanks dude ... i hardly got sunrise shots