Thursday, December 31, 2009

Final post of the year

Today is the last day of the year... i have accomplished all my outstanding items yesterday... how about you? have you done yours?

  1. Went to pump petrol (not that no more petrol or petrol will increase on Twenty Ten) ... Just to make sure a full tank to cross the year... so i will have better Twenty Ten... ;p
  2. Paid all my outstanding bill so that i don't owe people money... do let me know if i owe you money which i belief i don't... ;p
  3. I took my car for a nice bath.... now my car is so soooo sooooo clean.
  4. I successfully attended my last Group Exercise Class of the year... Nic's intermediate class. This would be my last time attending this class as Twenty Ten i would not be able to attend this class. *sob sob*
Since today is the last day of the year... how should i spend this valuable day?
I decided i should spend the day without log in to the internet... so i'm going to spend my last day of the year without touching my lappie...

so what should be my plan for the whole day? i'm going to watch Avatar 3D @ Cineleisure Damansara, do some shopping, some nice relaxing moment in some coffee place (I know you about to say Starbucks) Errr... Not necessary Starbie... Then later heading to downtown for the spectacular street countdown and splendid fireworks.

Ten... Nine... Eight... Seven.... oops still have anotehr 23 hours... anyway, just to practise...

------------------------------ &&&&&&&&& -----------------------------

To all my fellow readers and followers,

May Twenty Ten be the better year for all of us... This will be my last post of the year. I would like to wish all of you a happy New Year... Please DON'T DRINK and DRIVE. Take care and see you next year

Cheers,
TZ

11 comments:

said...

:) happy new year to you too~ :)

manglish said...

see you next year :)

Danny said...

happy good year 2010... and try to cut down on shrimps ...:P LOL

Justb3cks2 said...

happy new year 2010! Congrats for good year 2009 and welcome wonderfully 2010 :P So, sets some goals ya!?

Shingo T said...

Happy New Year, TZ!

uLi.佑莉 said...

Happy New Year TZ =) May you have a great Tiger year ahead ;)

Ed said...

happy new year tz!

see u soon then~

Gratitude said...

So many lasts....it sld be so many 1sts instead lor......have a longer post for 1 Jan 2010! :)
+Ant+

CH Voon said...

Happy new year to u and see you next year ok

Borneo Falcon said...

Have a great year ahead

CheaHSan said...

Have fun let your hair down and hear from you next year 2010 and may it be a great wonderful year for you.