Thursday, December 3, 2009

Call Santa for my wishes ...

Last year, I sent Santa an email with my Xmas wishes... ended up i didn't get anything from Santa... Maybe because someone has copied what i did with encoded... Santa must have been decoded wrongly and confused with what i wanted and maybe mistakenly gave it to him... :(



So, this year i decided to call up Santa personally... how to call Santa? I think i better kept it to myself... otherwise, someone might be copied what i did last Xmas... :'( Sorry folks~ I just have to be selfish this year. If you really wanna to know how... Just google it...

I still remember when i was in Canada one decades plus ago, the telephone service provider Manitoba Telephone System (MTS) which is equivalent to our suckie Telekom Malaysia (TM) (Both provide telephone services... but MTS services are way way way way way x 1000000 better than suckie TM ) did provide a Xmas hotline i.e. call Santa for children to talk to Santa before Xmas about their wish lists... Guess what? the call to Santa is free... So i did call on my first white Xmas in Canada, there was an old man pick up the call asking my name and couple questions like am i being a good boy throughout the year etc... what wish i have... etc. It was fun and of cause i wish but my wish didn't come true :( ... hehehe... maybe i was not be a good boy that year. You know it's university/college students... what do you expect eh~ ... Blek~

Anyway, this year i called Santa few days back... hopefully my wishes will come true for the first time...

Santa: Ho Ho Ho... Hello boy, How are you?
Me: I'm good ... How about you, Santa?
Santa: Ho Ho Ho ... good good ... so boy What is your name?
Me: TZ.
Santa: Are you a good boy throughout 2009?
Me: Yes! I have been studied on my certification course... i'm a certified SAP consultant now. I have another one more certification to go before year end...
Santa: Ho Ho Ho... you have been studying eh~... how about helping others? Have you help others?
Me: Got got, i helped others by making their days... Cheering my fellow readers and bloggers with updating my blog regularly.
Santa: hmmm.... so boy you have done quite a lot... so what is your wish list this year?
Me: oh... Santa, all i want are these 3 wishes.
  1. I wish for a suitable job with a nice boss as soon as possible.
  2. I wish I pass my CSCP certification exam.
  3. I wish all my fellow readers and bloggers have their wishes come true too EXCEPT those bloggers that copy my ideas.
Santa: why there is an exceptional case in your wish?
Me: errrrr.... it'll be a long long story to talk about but how about we meet up in Starbie Seattle with a nice cup of Starbie Xmas drink?
Santa: hmmm... I'm too busy for coffee this months... how about i just place a notes @ my organizer for next year after this Xmas.. Let's say Jan 30th 2010.. okay?
Me: Okie Santa... BTW, Santa, can you also sponsor my trip to Seattle? I'm broke now...
Santa: Okie, one trip to Seattle for TZ meeting Santa @ Starbie
Me: Thanks Santa, have a nice Xmas eh~
Santa: You too boy... All the best to your exam and your future job eh~
Me: Thanks Santa... catch up with you in Santa.
Santa: later.

Folks, quick quick set you wishes now... otherwise my third wishes will not come true... remember DO NOT copy my idea or else your wishes will not come true eh~
Note: I will not be responsible for your wishes didn't come true... :p

Merry Xmas and Have a happy wishing day

22 comments:

[SK] said...

what is his number?? :p

said...

i wish to buy my own house on 2010~

SANTA~

*
***
*****
*******
*********
***********
I

CH Voon said...

since i dont want be the last commentor virus...

TZ can you do me a favour, when you call to santa as for your wish.... can you help ask a gift from him to CHVoon - my wish is very simple and not so greedy one....

Ask he to bank in money to my bank account RM20 million. ok

please pass this message to him too! Your help is important for my whole life

ladyviral said...

Er....

Merry Christmas in advance to you too o_O;

the viennamese said...

I wish I'll find happiness for the whole of next year. Well, more specifically happiness through my academics. :)

Merry Christmas.

TZ said...

[SK]: Hmmm... should i share with you?

L2: gambate ... you will get what you wanna :)

CH Voon: Dude, too late ... I already called Santa, hopefully my 3rd wish come true so your wish come true too :p

Evann: your wish will come true eh~

KY said...

Not interested in Santa. I rather wait for another 2 months to call God of Wealth lo. Now, don't ask me for his number!! I will keep only for myself, LOL.

manglish said...

hmmm....i dont know which one to put 1st i have too many wishes :P

TZ said...

KY: dude, don need to give me the number ... just let the God of Wealth i wish for a good amount of money ... enough for me to purchase One-KL... :p

manglish: hey dude, quick quick make up you mind... don't be so greedy ... :p

Bengbeng said...

u r so bad. Dont b selfish . Give us the number quick quick quick. Mumble mumble grumble grumble :)

Anonymous said...

hahaaa i find L2 and CH Voon's wishes very practical, but i refuse to copy them, for afraid kena copy cat virus...
im not saying im good boy, but definitely better than last year, so i do reserve a nice gift from santa.
an advance Xmas greeting for u tz :)

Gratitude said...

Eeeeeee Santa askin' you whether you were a good boy. Looks as if he wanted to give you some spanking! :P lolz
+Ant+

conan_cat said...

aww i like this post! very sweet indeed :P well i wish you will pass ur CSCP exam too! and get the nice boss of course, a good job is hard to find nowadays!

still thinking what should i wish for. argh, xmas is just a few weeks away!

Jean said...

it must be nice talking to santa..

A smile from SJ =)

Gabriel said...

hahha...cool...i will Santa later tonight. :D you are very creative! hehe...

foongpc said...

Hmm, still wondering how come most of you still see codes on my Santa post! Not all see them as codes so I really wonder! Maybe the Christmas magic is at work!

There's a way to decode - just copy the post and paste it onto MS Word, change the font and voila! the contents revealed! : )

foongpc said...

Err.. that's what Santa told me to do! Hehe

foongpc said...

Hmmm, should I copy your idea this year? Hehe

foongpc said...

Er..guess not! After TZ gets mad! : )

Shingo T said...

Santas give presents, not fulfill wishes. ^_^

Nonetheless, may your wishes come true. Alot of bloggers copy your ideas?

TZ said...

BengBeng: aiyo, I already make my third wish to my fellow blogger readers... why you still need to number... quick quick go and make your wish... :p

the happy go lucky one: dude, you have wish for your nice gift ... so stay tune for Santa to come thru your house chimney eh~... Don't forget to clean your chimney before Xmas eve.... otherwise poor Santa stuck inside there... :p

Gratitude: kekeke... play fetish with Santa is not my cup of tea... are you?

conan_cat: thanks ... I think i should go STUDY instead of replying my blog comment ... Ciao~

SJ: yup ... it's nice :) better than sending him an email.

Gabriel: What? you will Santa later tonite ...

foongpc: Is it? ... let me call up Santa and ask him... hmmm... maybe i should just ask Santa not to give Foongpc any gift this year... copy my idea and i will get mad? hahahaaaaa... why i need to be mad... just report to Blogspot Foongpc copy my idea... let Blogspot give Foongpc a big Xmas gift :p

TZ said...

Shingo T: hehehe... Santa gives present eh~ I hope my wish for this year come true ... just a three simple wishes ... Hahaha... people copy my idea ... got got :p