Sunday, December 13, 2009

Post Exam


Hurray... Finally i have finished my CSCP examination... I have been preparing for this examination since two months ago while waiting for my new job to come... Now have to go back to my job searching (this will be another topic by itself)... :p


Anyway, when the clock struck 6pm yesterday evening, it's gave me the relief as i finally done my CSCP exam... guess what? the exam is 4 hours long with 175 questions... i never took such a long hours exam with so many questions to answer... My brain juice got drained after the exam... I was so tired... Now, what i could do is to pray that i pass this examination and get certified... :p

What's coming up? What and when will be my next exam ... hehehe... end of first quarter of year 2010 or beginning of 2nd quarter... depends on how fast i could got myself prepared... :p

Oh! Stay tune with my Flashback year 2009... It's was a fun and enjoyable year for me... Till then i gotta hit the bed as i was too tired to write anymore...

Ciao!

23 comments:

smallkucing said...

Yay! time to P.A.R.T.Y!!!

FilipBlog said...

Congratulation, I have been reading your blog for some time and saw you were preparing for it.

Good luck,
Filip

Anonymous said...

What's a CSCP exam? It's always a relief after sitting for an exam.

Jean said...

say hurray!

A smile from SJ =)

CH Voon said...

good luck... u can do it.... 175 question ar... got a, b, c or d selection?

tembak la... if dont know... 25% u can hit the correct answer

conan_cat said...

4 hours with 175 questions? D: thats like wtf! thank god you're all over it... or at least for the moment! :P go party or something! :D

Ken Wooi said...

enjoy the holidays! =D

kenwooi.com

Twilight Man said...

Exam is over! You were so free like a bird chatting away like a happy parrot but feasted like a hungry lion. I counted 99 prawnsssssss!!!!!!!! OMG!

uLi.佑莉 said...

Hooooray~ Party time!

manglish said...

4 hrs??????? if i were u, it would not be only my brain juice that was drained hahahahahhaa :) time to celebrate :)

said...

congrats on finishing ur exam :) hopefully u will score a flying colors on it :)

TZ said...

Smallkucing, uLi.佑莉 : yup! it's party and celebration @ YUEN last nite.

Filip Demuinck : dude, thanks for reading my blog ... yup! it's finally i got over. Now i'm now waiting for the result to be released.

Mei Teng: CSCP = Certified Supply Chain Professional. It's a world recognized certification for supply chain (from supplier to customers include all entities in between like manufacturing, distribution, logistic etc.)

SJ: Hip hip hurray... hip hip hurray :p

CH Voon: dude, it's objective... aiyo, cannot tembak... coz my luck only 75% on that day :p

Conan_cat: hehehe... sound scary when you hear 4 hours for 175 questions eh~

kenwooi: thanks thanks :p

Twilight Zone: errrr... really have 99 prawns. Should have told me. I should have add one more to make it hundred. Sounds better.

manglish: hmmmm... dude what other part of your body would have drained after 4 hours of exam? :p

KY said...

99 prawns only? I counted MORE than that!!!
Yeah...talked a lot...about KOMTAR!!!

BoeyJoey said...

The time between finishing exam and employment is the best time to... PARTY!

TZ said...

KY: errrr... really? So how many shrimp i had? hehehe... yaya I will go and look for Char Keoy Teow (CKT) @ KOMTAR ... blek~

BoeyJeoy: hurray ... it's party time :p

Ed said...

since u already finished u xm....let's us all go eat at tony roma's for xmas!!

Bengbeng said...

Uncle TZ, Mr Santa is your friend?

benghui

TZ said...

Ed: hehehe... so when r u going to go to Tony Romas?

Benghui: if Mr. Santa is my friend, i will ask Mr. Santa to give kiddo you what you wanna to have for this Xmas :p

Anonymous said...

congrats! wish u all the best :)

TZ said...

the happy go lucky one: Thanks thanks :)

foongpc said...

I hate exams!!

foongpc said...

Good to know your exam is over! Wow! 175 questions? Pengsan...

TZ said...

Foongpc: hmmm.. dude, don hate exam...hhehehee... this is a good certification for me to go up the chain :p