Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Cari Makan @ Selangor : 4 Sekawan Kopitiam, Centro, Klang

December 17th 2009, Klang, Selangor. Medie007 and I went to Klang for a mission on helping Anton to take the photo of Good Samaritan Home (GSH). After the photographing session, we went for dinner and later we dropped by this place for coffee... I never been to 4 Sekawan kopitiam as all of you know i'm the fans of Starbie. So whenever i was @ Centro, Klang. I only bunked in Starbie. :p



I ordered a 4 Sekawan coffee... the coffee smell and taste nice... It tasted a lot nicer than the Paparich and Oldtown coffee. I like this coffee so so sooo much... Don't mind going back to have another glass of coffee... Yummy~


BTW, they also sell food but i have yet tried any of their food... i think the food should be nice too. Anyone been to this 4 Sekawan Kopitiam in Centro Klang... do share with us eh~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh that coffee really looks attractive to me kekeee... sometimes i find normal coffee shop sell better coffee than oldtown or paparich, but of coz starbucks sells better coffee lah... but its not within my affordability lor kekeeee

இ Baŋäŋaz இ said...

Nope, can be found only in Klang, so they gonna brew in Klang Valley? I love kopi. TQ

[SK] said...

never been there and didn't know this place too.. but i like the name "4 Sekawan", so retro~~ :p

A Common Singaporean said...

I went to KL in July last year to help a friend on his wedding. The old town coffee is already heavenlydelicious, u mean this Sekawan is even better?

I was thrilled to know Old Town Coffee finally came to our shores in Singapore. I have yet visited an outlet becos the outlets are all too far out of the way from where I lived. Now I am surviving on Starbucks Toffee Nut Latte, which is still good. Yeah, I am a coffee lover, I am addicted to caffeine!

Happy Happy New Year!!!

Gratitude said...

My see mutt tea tasted like siu mak cho :(
+Ant+

CH Voon said...

i am not coffee fans... but i can imagine that the coffee must damn nice to drink... else ... you will not go back again!

Bengbeng said...

yes, i like the idea 4 sekawan... catchy n easy to remember