Thursday, December 17, 2009

60-1217 : Happy Birthday Starbucks Malaysia

Starbucks a.k.a Starbie has turned 11 years old today.
Happy Birthday Starbie Malaysia
May all the Starbie oulet have good business eh~

Hehehe... everyone knows that i'm a great fans of Starbie... So far i have visited 60 outlets in Malaysia. I still have a lot more to cover as the Starbie is expanding their biz in Malaysia. More outlet is opening as days goes by ... :p

Okie~ Go back to Starbie's birthday... very sad to say i was not able to be part of the Starbie Birthday celebration. Why? This is because of my laziness to get up early today and headed to the nearest Starbie @ 11am. Yup~ All the Starbie outlet was giving out Fresh Brew coffee for free from 11am - 1pm. Hehehe... I only went to Starbie in the afternoon about 3pm. So no more Free coffee... Anyway, it's okay... I will place a big note in my Starbie Organizer and will hit one of the Starbie next year on Dec 17th 2010. Anyone can guess which Starbie I was in this afternoon?



My usual Ice Cafe Latte (Low Fat)

One of my friend even text me whether is there any further discount... Errrr.... No further discount for any drinks on its birthday day... only the usual 10% discount for J-card, HSBC credit card etc. Nothing much other than free coffee from 11am-1pm.

P/S, I marked the 60th visited outlet on last week @ Starbie SS15 - Subang Jaya... this outlet was so nice as it's was facing the two famous college in Subang i.e. Taylor and Inti. According to the Barista, it was quiet because of school holiday. Hmmm... I wondered how would the environment in a normal day? Extremely Noisy like night market?...

19 comments:

Medie007 said...

boo hoo u could still go get ler this morning. :P

[SK] said...

aiks!!! how could you missed out the free coffee session?? you are starbucks VVIP, didn't they invite you to their birthday party??

Little Dove said...

You should be in Malaysian Book of Records. For having visited the most Starbucks outlets in the country!

Anonymous said...

j card hv 10% discount?

TZ said...

Medie007: Actually i can get the free coffee... just that i was lazy to go :p

[SK]: Dude, i agreed with you ... I'm VVIP and where is my VVIP card for Starbie :p

Little Dove: hehehe... no one actually nominate me to be in the Malaysian Book of Records for most visited Starbie outlets in Malaysia... Can you do me a favor?... Nominate me ;p

nikelkhor: yup! I have been using the J-card for discount since the beginning of this year :p

the viennamese said...

Wahlau... Talk about Starbie addiction.... o.O
LOL!

TZ said...

Evann: hehehe.... now Starbie has fan club @ FB and Twitter :p I'm yet to join Starbie Fan Club @ FB... Maybe should join since i'm a Starbie fans ... kekekekeke....

vialentino said...

they are giving free coffee rite...been there once to drink free coffee ... it was nice...but need to wait for the queue ler...

Ed said...

u r seriously the face of starbucks malaysia!

i dun think anyone i know is as obsessed with starbie like u~

Bravebear said...

urgh... I have only been to 3 of their outlets... Have a long way to catch up. LOL!

TZ said...

Vialentino: hmmm... luckily i din go to Starbie in the morning... otherwise have to wait in the queue :p

Ed: hehehe....

Bravebear: hehehe... i spent years to come to this stage :p

manglish said...

waaaaaaaa now i really believe that you are addicted to Starbucks...aiikkksss...

Jaded Jeremy said...

60?? You should buy Starbucks shares.

William said...

You did not get Starbie a present?

TZ said...

Manglish: hheheheheeee... i'm an addictor to Starbie... huhuhuh....

Jaded Jeremy: Are they selling the Starbie shares?

William: nope ... they should give it to me... ;p

uLi.佑莉 said...

You are the no.1 fan :)

TZ said...

uLi.佑莉: hahaha... I'm :)

foongpc said...

Haha, forever the Starbie fan! Are you sure BadAss not kicking Starbie now? : )

TZ said...

Foongpc: hahaha... it'll take a long time for BadAss to kick Starbie's Ass... anywhere, Starbie still my favorite place to hangout unless there have more easy accessible BadAss outlet in Klang Valley. :p