Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Random Tuesday

Finally Monday is over 10 hours ago... so your BLUES should be gone by now... if not, do cheer up eh coz Santa Clause is coming to town... you better not cry eh~


Another 3 more weeks to Twenty Ten.. any of you have drafted your new year resolution? I knew Michi has done hers during our outing @ FRIM... Michi mind to share? As for me i haven't put some thought yet... I have been focusing on my study lately. The important date is approaching... So i have put on this sign for my resolution drafting work


After my exam, I will have a full reflect of 2009 and at the same time draft out my new years resolution of Twenty Ten... together with my strategic plan until Twenty Fifteen... hey i might need to include the mitigation plan on Twenty Twelve eh~ How to get on board the ship in China... Errrr.... Should I? hmmm... Maybe i should ask Grandma to read from his crystal ball before i draft my strategic plan...

So what would be your Twenty Ten Resolutions?

Anyone planning to get marry?
Anyone looking for a girlfriend / boyfriend?
Anyone looking for a pet?
Anyone looking forward to strike 1 million Jackpot?
Anyone looking for a better career?
Anyone looking for a job?
Anyone looking for a sugar daddy/mommy?
Anyone looking forward to cut down some fat?
Anyone going to start his/her exercise?
Anyone planning to continue spreading H10N10?
.......

11 comments:

Bravebear said...

Can I have a sugar daddy?! I wanna gain more weight with the higher sugar intake :p

uLi.佑莉 said...

2010 I want gaodim my new house and "ga-chut-hui"...hehe!

BoeyJoey said...

For 2010, more personal goals than career goals :-).

Anonymous said...

my wish is to buy a small house lor, but not sure whether it will materialise not :)

ladyviral said...

I want a new job :P. But that is like the same resolution this year too!

said...

i want a better life~

manglish said...

my resolution is not to have resolution. seriously they usually dont materialize..haahha all the best in ur exam. +U, +U....

TZ said...

Bravebear: oh you are looking for a sugar daddy ar ... blek~ hmmm... higher sugar intake ... wow~ it will be very expensive without subsidy by our lovely govt :p

uLi.佑莉 : wow~ going to have a house warming party and a wedding celebration too ... Congratulation :)

BoeyJoey: sometime we need to look @ our personal goal too ... Next year most probably i will put more on my career goal...

the happy go lucky one: i think you could get to there if you strategically plan ...

ladyviral: You wanna a new job... look for it :) I think you could get it @ Twenty Ten :p All the best for your job searching eh~

L2: hmmm... dude, a better life ... i think you have a better life already :p

manglish: agreed with you dude... sometime the resoultion don't materialize... :p

Bengbeng said...

u r quick. three more weeks more n u r ready with this post. wat would i want?

good health n for Benghui to remain a good boy n study hard :) small wishes small hopes

TZ said...

BengBeng: dude, you have a nice and simple resolutions... :)

William said...

Better temperament!