Thursday, December 3, 2009

Rainy Thursday...

Rain drops keep falling on my head
Rhythm of the rain
.....

Anyone has some newer song about rain?... I think someone must have repeatedly sing the rain song in Redbox or Neway yesterday night... until all the rain song became a call for rain this morning. But, good for me as it was a nice cooling morning for sleep, sleep and sleep... I knew some of you who need to rush for work would have cursed along the way as you were caught in the jam for hours... As for TZ, he was taking photo high up in his balcony and enjoying the rainy scenery of Kuala Lumpur in the morning... *hiak hiak*

Taken this morning @ my balcony

Since the rain has stopped and the traffic has cleared... Later it's time for TZ to the gym and back to study after gym... Oh, btw, i forgot to mention... I'm a full time student now.. Studying for my exam next week.


Gotta go and cook my lunch now... Sayonara... Enjoy the rest of the day eh~

15 comments:

uLi.佑莉 said...

Yeah...rain rain rain. But luckily yday no rain at PD coz I'm having my pre-wedding shooting there ;)

Twilight Man said...

Before I knew you, I always envied this view from your balcony.

Now that I know you, I demand that you BRING ME THERE!

Anonymous said...

It's good to have rain this morning :)

ladyviral said...

I woke up late because of the rain :P.

vincent said...

newer rain song ah? search 太阳雨 in youtube wahaha

said...

full time student? then when r u gonna start work?

manglish said...

hahahahh nice pic love the 2nd pic nice view...:)

fufu said...

wow nice view of kl from you balcony!!!

smallkucing said...

Wah you place got a nice view.Newer rain song i dont know . But old one got lah. Jacky Cheung "Fun sau choong yew joi yui tin" :p

[SK] said...

yeah, was such heavy rain last night but luckily it stopped when i woke up for work.. hehehe, nice timing :p

TZ said...

uLi.佑莉: So when is your wedding? I bet it's coming soon eh~

Twilight Zone: Errrrr... maybe later... Otherwise no fun to post the picture taken from my balcony :p

Mei Teng: I bet you din stuck in the traffic jam... :p

Ladyviral: me too... I woke up late :p Give me FIVE.

Vincent : Kiddo... the newer rain song is a chinese version... Are you singing too loud that coz KL rain and flood :p

L2: Hehehe... still full time student until year end... Soon i will be going back to Corporate world again... Stay tune i will make big entry like walking on the red carpet :p

Manglish: thanks thanks ... :p

FuFu: thanks :) You still in Germany? Howz your trip so far... How i wish i could travel like you :)

Smallkucing: hmmm... you are Jacky Cheung fans eh~

[SK]: hehehe... you din stuck in the rain yesterday morning ... how about this morning (Friday)... :p

CH Voon said...

u live near to the UKM ke hehehe

spot you out!

send a boom to ur condo lo ... will reach in 10 minutes

TZ said...

huhuhu... which part of UKM have such a nice KL view? :p

foongpc said...

Nice view! I love the rain! : )

TZ said...

Foongpc : you are the very first person said that one love the rain :p Must be you that call for all these rain :p