Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Membership Upgraded...

The Fitness First will upgrade their 3 clubs into Platinum Club... So they have given their members the option to upgrade their membership... I have chosen and sign up the membership upgrade on Sept 2009 the effective date of Platinum club would commence on December 2009...

After numbers of inquiry made on my membership upgrade status from Fitness First outlet to outlet... Finally i got my membership upgraded on Thursday one week ago... I would like to thanks the front desk staff @ Fitness First Cosplant on helping to follow through with the membership processing center... :p

I used to own this card

Now i own this card

It's Fitness First platinum card

Yup! I'm now the Fitness First Platinum Club member... So i could go all the Fitness first Platinum Club around the world without any limits. BTW, i got the towel services which i don't need to bring my own towel :p Errrr... I got a Environmental unfriendly comment from my friends... hmmmm...

BTW, I still able to sign one friend or family member to go gym with me on Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday with my First Club Member Card. Anyone interested?

I hope by upgrading my membership to Platinum... the club should also provide the Platinum standard service eh~

13 comments:

[SK] said...

wow, Platinum Club are those with swimming pools?? cool, so how much are you paying for the Platinum Membership??

Anonymous said...

yeah how much is the monthly fee for normal and platinum card har? i seriously need to join gym, but so poor here hahaaaa

Lifebook said...

Yet to receive my card..:(

CH Voon said...

how much is the fee????
can bring people there too????

manglish said...

ya.....how much??

uLi.佑莉 said...

I so lazy to go gym these days, suspended my membership in Dec'09 for party...huhu~

KY said...

What platinum service you are expecting? Massage? LOL.
Me! Me! I wanna enjoy the Platinum service too!!!

Gabriel said...

wow...how much u r paying for the membership? :D

William said...

What's the hole for?

Ed said...

good question will.i.am!! :)

TZ said...

[SK]: there will be a platinum club with Swimming pool and it will be opened on Mar 2010 @ Subang Empire Gallery Mall. Hmmm... i paid RM158/month for my membership now :p

the happy go lucky one: I really have no idea... mine is corporate rate. If you interested i could help you to ask about the price... Or maybe come together with me one of the weekend. :)

Lifebook: Soon Soon ... i could see you will have your card :p

CH Voon: I paid RM158/month.. If not mistake the regular rate is higher... :p Yup! But only for Saturday, Sunday and Public Holiday.

Manglish: RM158/month for my membership. Not sure how much is the actual.

uLi.佑莉: you also go to FF for gym? Have you upgraded your membership?

KY: Hmmm ... I wish they have massage services but unfortunately not in the list... Hmmm, what platinum service i expected ler? Come and join me switch your membership to FF Platinum.

Gabriel: hehehe... I'm paying RM158/mth.

Wiliam, Ed: dude, what come to your mind? hehehe... it's for the locker... the hole will hold the hook in the locker mechanism... :p

Nikel Khor said...

tis membership look nt bad with privilege service

TZ said...

hehehe... of coz :p