Thursday, August 9, 2007

18.5%

Are you happy with the economy growth figure if it is 18.5% for Boleh-land? Will you be happy to get 18.5% of interest for fixed deposit? how about an 18.5% interest for your house loan? If Sales tax on the good & services is 18.5%, what would your reaction be? How about this figure is your body fat percentage (18.5%), what would you feel?

As usual, i went to the gym after work. I had a PT session @ Fitness First Summit. First thing when i met my PT is to request a weight check which i remembered i done it two months back. After the weight measure ... My PT and I was so shocked to see my Fat Percentage appear to be 18.5%... I further lost 1.5KG of FAT in 2 months... My PT was happy for me as i managed to hit my target which is lower than 16% :-> Anyway, it will be a challenge for me to maintain the % than to lower down initially.

So, what is my next step? Work even harder lor, so i could maintain mah!

4 comments:

winniethepooh said...

work hard, work hard! :)

TZ said...

hehehe... :-p

Anonymous said...

18.5% fat? Not bad-lah. Last year if I still remember mine, it was below 5% i think! or even lower! Like almost no fat....huh, fear of anorexia!!!!

TZ said...

hey bro, it is not healthy if you fat percentage is too low. It will be dangerous too as quite a number vitamin needs fat to dissolve lah... So keep up your effort to gain weight then... I have one colleague has successfully gain weight... :->