Friday, August 3, 2007

It's Friday again ...

It's Friday again... the week ended so fast as i still have so many outstanding items to be completed this week *sniff sniff*... I wish i have 48 hrs... don't put me wrong, i'm not work-a-holic... i just wanted to get all the stuff out so i could enjoy my life :-p

Anyway, you might wondering... TZ said that he has no time but he still have time to blog... I usually blog when i taking a break from my work. Just came back from lunch and just wanna to get myself relax before the next meeting on 3pm as i had a busy morning today. I'm usually busy when approaching the end of the week as US/Costa Rica still in their mid week. Think about it, i wanted to do some voluntary work to make my life more meaningful and gain more experience from the exposion... Anyone in Kuala Lumpur know whether any volunteer needed for teaching how to use computer or anything related to computer? (I'm not a geek but my speciaty is related to computer hehehe... ).

Another 23mins to my next meeting i.e. Business Update.... need some time to clear my today's item before going to the meeting...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL. Complain no time but still hv time to blog. Sounds familiar :)

winniethepooh said...

sometimes we do wish we hv so much more time! :)

TZ said...

I think it is typical Asian... my colleague in the other side of the world does not wish for more time a day... hehehe...

Blogging is part of the daily life just like taking meal ... :-p