Monday, August 27, 2007

Vacation needed for TZ

I'm shopping for a short vacation during the long weekend week on October 2007. I have shortlisted a places to visit... Phuket. I wanna a nice quite beach for me to relax and rejuvenate myself after so many months of busy work with the dynamic change of the project direction from the management... Anyway, i could not tell much of the project that i worked on... :-)

I'm open for better place for my vacation, went to Bali last year... this place which would be cheap for me to stay at least 6 days. I will probably leave on Oct 10th 2007 and come back to KL on Oct 15th 2007. What i'm going to do in Phuket? I have not plan out yet but i have some in mind at the moment... Any suggestion?

I'm still looking for someone to travel together otherwise i will be going alone. I have done a bit of research i.e. the air ticket from KL-Phuket-KL will cost about RM600.98 and the hotel will cost about RM100 per nite. I will be staying in the center of the most happening place Patong Beach :-)

Here you go the list that i thinking of doing in Phuket
1. Sightseeing
2. Snorkerling
3. Get sun tan
4. Go for massage (people back from Thailand said that good and cheap massage)
5. Relax and walk around to take picture
6. Any suggestion?

Gotta to leave office soon for my gym session in Summit Fitness First... :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Holiday!!!
Try canoeing in Phuket. Supposed to be v beautiful.

winniethepooh said...

good choice, phuket is a lovely place. good massage, good seafood but i suppose the prices for massage might be more expensive since its a 'tourist' location right..