Monday, August 13, 2007

Motivated Monday! ... No blues :->

As I was leaving for Penang this evening with my boss. I decided to leave ask my dad to drop me @ KL Sentral i.e. the train station in downtown KL. I took KLIA Transit to Cyberjaya station. Then took a taxi to my office. Started with my day on the meeting with the development team which i accomplished with the project implementation timeline... long due items which we need to iron out. Anyway, it was successful completed... :->

My boss, my colleague and i left our office @ about 4pm... the weather was just nice to drive. My boss drove for the 1.5hrs and my colleague took over the drive from Tapah to Butterworth. We had our dinner @ a stream boat place @ butterworth before we headed over to Penang.


Stream Boat Dinner @ Butterworth

After the dinner, we dropped a colleague of us and headed to the ferry. It has been quite sometime i never been to the ferry @ nite. Such as nice Penang nite view... unfortunately it does not turn out good from my Canon Powershot A520 without tripod. So disappointed...


Ferry is too shakey... Light is dancing @ the background.

Car on board @ the ferry

Penang @ nite : camera not good :-(


Welcome to Penang : reach the island :->

This round i just checked in a nice all suites hotel: Northam. It is a nice hotel and my company's travel agent has checked me into a Junior suite...


Nice eh!

4 comments:

uncle boy said...

hem.. it does looks nice like you said.. nice!

Anonymous said...

veli nice lah!

TZ said...

Just enjoyed the Jagcuzzi... so relax right now after the whole day meeting... ;-)

winniethepooh said...

nice nice, i like the jacuzzi :) If we have jacuzzi in the bathroom, i think every nite i'll be in there for hours hahaha :P