Thursday, August 2, 2007

Meeting Marathon (MM)

I woke up at 5:45am to prepare for my meeting @ 6am. i have 4 back to back meeting and another one in the afternoon... :-( It was a tiring morning for me since 6am. Hurray! I just finished my meeting and i will be working from home today. Will get off from work on 3:30pm... thinking of going to the POS office to get the package.


Ordered Pizza for my lunch... my favor Dominos Extravaganzza. I ordered the Value set that include the delicious buffalo wings.

Buffalo Wings

Dominos' Extravagazza

Thank you boss for allow me to work from home and don't need to drive back to the office after a long meeting this morning. Just finish my lunch and waiting for the next meeting @ 1pm.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. So many meetings. I hate meetings. Heehee.

Anonymous said...

Such a heavy lunch :)

winniethepooh said...

those wings looks delicious! yummy yummy :)

Anonymous said...

hey, you worked from home too?
dun you find it boring? I can't stand having imaginary colleagues to talk to.

TZ said...

Poohbearee, meeting is my job :-p anyway, i have lots of meetings and need to ensure everyone aligned.

Winniethepooh, I loved Buffalo i meant wings.. :-) it came with the BBQ sauces... fortunately i had my lunch otherwise, my cubicle in the office will wet with my drool :-p

Zu, working from home and working in the office is not much different for me as i deal with people from others sites (Penang, Kulim, China, Phillipines, Costa Rica and US). We had meeting via phone. I even could work from Starbucks too... ;-)