Sunday, August 12, 2007

Back to the acient world...

I was going back to the acient world since yesterday, the world without internet... :-(

My Broadband connection down again... i was so angry with the internet service Provide (ISP) STREAMYX... I was STREAMING at the ISP service center... :-( I called up 1-300-88-9515 Option 2 (for English) Option 1 (for Streamyx) Option 3 (for technical support) to report the faulty, it's their problem again. See i have remembered the number, you know what i have made more than 20 reports via the call center for problem / issue within the 1st 6 months of this year, see how the failure rate of this ISP... TM NET sucks! I have no choice, the only ISP... :-(

My friend Winniethepooh mentioned that Canada telephone company suck! wait till you come to the boleh-land to experience the TM NET service... you would appreciate Canadian service then... Anyway, my whole weekend without any connection... I could not update my blog... no MSN, no surfing the net etc... You must be asking how i update this entry then...

Just between you and me! Don't tell anyone eh! I borrow my neighbor's connection ... special thanks to my neighbor for doing this charity work... :-) Anyway, gotta to go to hit the bed shortly. i'm going to take the train to work tomorrow as i will be traveling with my boss to Penang tomorrow evening. She is going to drive and i will be going to take a nice 4hrs nap in the back seat. Don't worry, there are another 2 colleague could accompany her while she is driving ... my mission : Sleep!. :->

4 comments:

winniethepooh said...

ur bb very scary lah..as if going to eat me up hahaha

y is it that Streamyx is the only ISP provider in Malaysia? Govt owned? Well, when ure in different country (people always say Canada is a FIRST WORLD country), of course, I'll be expecting a different standard of service, right TZ? :)

Somethings I can close one eye, such as some time they hv problem with their internet connections (which is when they do system maintenance). To clarify a billing problem, I have to be stuck to the phone for an hour or so even explaining how it should be calculated and the amount that they should charge me?? *roll eyes* not acceptable by my standard lah heheh

ure lucky huh..boss driving and u get to sleep? hahaha have a good trip to penang!

Chen said...

are u still in Penang? Hope u enjoy your time here. Penang is hazy too.. The haze came back again on Saturday, we only managed to breath the fresh air on Friday...

TZ said...

Chen,
I will be leaving KL for Penang this evening ... aiyo, hazy in Penang ah! :-(

TZ said...

Winniethepooh: that's not my bb... just copy from Internet to show how angry i was when i found out the broadband is down... I wanted to eat up the ISP help desk.

Anyway, good news, they reconnect my broadband but i would not be able to test it out until this Friday :-(