Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Push! Push and Push out....

My department team building has pushed out again... The new time will clash with my dinner @ Penang... how? Need to rearrange again :-p Bad planning lah! I meant the team building organizing chair.


Anyway, the venue for our team building has confirmed and the facilitator will be D'Jungle People again. I have attended so many team building... everytime the team building facilitator was D'Jungle People. No doubt there are good but some of the game i have already play before and still crystal clear in my mind. Hopefully, they will change this time. :-p
Looking forward to meet new colleagues from other groups. I have not meet them before... :-p The department that i work for rite now is about 130+ people ... so not everyone i met before and know them... this is the chance :-)

3 comments:

winniethepooh said...

chance to meet new gals huh :P ehehhe

uncle boy said...

that is for sure!! you go buddy!!

TZ said...

Colleague not suitable to be girlfriend. Bad experience... :-p