Monday, March 3, 2008

Photo Session @ Kek Lok Si Temple...

Thanks to Monika's visit on the past two weeks. I have the opportunity to show her around Penang and one of the spots that we had visited is Kek Lok Si Temple.


Monika and I reached Kek Lok Si at about 5pm. I made a wise decision to drove all the way up to the Kek Lok Si carpark which has saved us on walking down the dark alley... Anyway, i also don't like to walk through the stuffy and narrow walk way from the bottom to Kek Lok Si. So decided to pay for RM2 for the carpark.


We wondered around the temple and finish all the temple building except the one which newly build on hill side. It was still construct so decided not to pay a visit.





3 comments:

narrowband said...

That place is seriously popular with photographers! I would really love to take pics there at night as well... Didn't you take the Penang town shot from high above... I was there in January and I wish I had gone at night!

Anonymous said...

I like the second last photos very much..

TZ said...

Narrowband: Bingo! there were so many people carrying tripod and SLR camera to take the nite scene in Kek Lok Si. This lighting happened only during Chinese New Year. Try to go there after next CNY.

Keeyit: I still have couple that i have not uploaded... Will upload and organized in a proper manner.