Wednesday, March 26, 2008

4 days CSCP course

I have signed up for a 4 days Certified Supply Chain Professional (CSCP) course this week. The course is quite interesting and i learnt quite a lot of new knowledge for the past two days. This certified program is for the high management so the material is from the perspective of the management.

The cost of the CSCP course is RM9,000 which includes the APICS learning system material and instructor led classes and the examination on June 21st 2008. It's quite pricy but i have to work hard to pass this certification to upgrade my skillset and experience to get a better job. I think this is a worth investment as i'm going to look for a consultation job in the near future.

Wish me luck eh! I have to work hard to get this certification... cannot play play only :->

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck dude, gambate to learning more.

doc said...

i'm sure you'll know how to divide your time for work & play - can't imagine you can live a day without going to the gym!!!

all the best!

khengsiong said...

I also study supply chain management in MBA, but possibly not as detailed as the professional course you attend.

RM9,000 for a 4-day course is very expensive (-_-")

TZ said...

Darren: Thanks dude!

Doc: I'm also don't know why i was so lazy for the past few weeks... not hitting the gym as often as i did. LoL

Khengsiong: I know it's quite expensive for a 4 days course but this is including the examination fees. Anyway, hope i would be able to pass the exam. :->