Friday, March 28, 2008

My New Shoes

I bought a new shoe last Wednesday after my Nike Pro having some quality issue and brought it back to Nike Shop @ The Gardens. The Nike office and retail store in Malaysia is totally different from US. They asked lots of questions and i need to fight for the change and return. Ended up they agreed to let me change the same value goods.


After looking around the shop, i decided to get myself a pair of new shoes since it's been sometime i did not get any Nike shoe. Let me introduce you to my new Nike Air Pegasus+

This Nike Air Trail Pegasus+ 3 Men's Running Shoe is ready to hit the trails and fly. Textured synthetic overlays can withstand whatever nature puts in your way, while a powerful midsole gives you the cushioning you've come to expect from an Air Pegasus.
  • CUSHIONING: Full-length lightweight midsole with Air-Sole units in the heel and forefoot provides powerful cushioning and control. 
  • STABILITY: New flexible forefoot Stone Shield TPU plate protects the foot while keeping the shoe flexible and light. Aggressive Waffle outsole keeps you upright on the trails. BRS 1000 carbon rubber outsole and sticky rubber Waffle Fill secure traction in wet conditions. 
  • FIT: Trail-ready durable mesh and synthetic overlays help protect against the elements. Sturdy TPU eyelets and reflectivity help provide a secure fit and enhanced visibility. 
  • OTHER: Nike+ enabled for instant workout feedback when used
here's some pictures that i took




Nice eh!

2 comments:

narrowband said...

Whoa, nice pair of shoes! I saw a nice Nike one today too because the shop had "Sale!" signages that lured me inside. As it turned out, that section (where I saw a nice shoe) did not have any discount... sigh. I am looking for a new pair of sneakers too... But having owned several Nikes and Adidas, I think Adidas is more durable and lasting!

TZ said...

Narrowband: Thanks! i wear it for gym yesterday... it was so comfortable and i could run faster on the treadmill. Just curious! is it possible to show what model ah? Adidas shoes are more durable? i never tried Adidas before... I'm Nike fans :-p